Looking For A Project Team In A Keeper League? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking For A Project Team In A Keeper League?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking For A Project Team In A Keeper League?

Postby bernsports » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:45 am

I may have what you are looking for. First off, we are a 16 team Keeper League that was established in 2002 as a 12 team league. In 2005, we expanded to a 16 team league. The league is set up with 4 divisions and one of those divisions include the 4 expansion teams. That means one of those old expansion teams is guaranteed a playoff spot.

The open team is one of the ones from the 2005 expansion. After 7 seasons, the owner will not be able to participate for the 2012 season. It is a rebuilding project as they have the #1 pick in the upcoming 2012 drafts.

Right now, the league is open for Winter Trading as all owners have access to their full 2011 rosters. In January, we make our keeper selections. In February, we have a 5 round Amateur Draft to help replenish our 15 man farm rosters. In March, we have a 12 round MLB Draft to fill out our 25 man MLB rosters. This means you will have full decision making options with this whole team.

Our league is held on Sportsline and is a H2H Points based league where the players acquire the points. For example, a single=1pt, double=2pts, and so on. By having players acquire the points, we have quite a history of league stats. All the league stats are kept on Google Docs. For example, Roy Halladay leads the league with 5955 career points and he is followed by Albert Pujols and his 5521pts. We have accumulated 10 years of stats. If you want to see what the stats look like and team histories, you can check them out from this link:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreads ... fWUE&gid=0

The team that is available is the Chicago Enforcers. If anybody is interested in taking over a struggling team, I can send you a copy of their roster and a lot more details about the league to see if you are interested in joining. The only cost for the league is $10 and that is to cover the annual league fees, which is run through Sportsline.

Send me an e-mail to bernsports@gmail.com

Thanks,

Bernard (Bernsports)
bernsports
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking For A Project Team In A Keeper League?

Postby bernsports » Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:58 am

Just wanted to say thanks to all that e-mailed me today and I wanted to post that the position has been filled.

Hope you all have a great 2012 fantasy season,

Bernard
bernsports
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds