New 30 Team Head to Head Keeper League - Needs 8 more owners - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New 30 Team Head to Head Keeper League - Needs 8 more owners

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New 30 Team Head to Head Keeper League - Needs 8 more owners

Postby jknoes14 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Hi,
A friend and I are starting a new 30 team Head to Head Keeper league on Sportsline this coming year. ... Most of the owners in the league have an average of 10 or more years of experience and so this league isn't for the faint of heart. ... The team 'names' will be the same as the MLB franchises (Seattle Mariners, Oakland A's, Chicago Cubs, etc.) and each owner must have at least 3 players from the MLB team on their roster. .... Other pertinent info includes a 30 player roster size, a slow 'snake' draft, 16 keepers (10 MLB, 6 minor leaguers), $75 entry fee with full payouts, weekly line-ups, divisional structure and playoffs just like MLB. .... Please respond if interested in seeing the full constitution.

The 8 teams left to be chosen are as follows: Orioles, Twins, A's, Angels, Astros, Marlins, Padres, and D-Backs. ..... Again, shoot me an email if you want to see the league constitution. This is intended to be just a short ad to get your attention. Thanks guys.

John Knoester
jknoes14
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: New 30 Team Head to Head Keeper League - Needs 8 more ow

Postby DedicatedOwner » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:47 am

Hello,

Do you have any teams remaining? I am a 3rd year fantasy trooper. This is my first keeper/dynasty league - I am ready!

Peace,
Jim

email: jimik3@gmail.com
DedicatedOwner
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: New 30 Team Head to Head Keeper League - Needs 8 more ow

Postby jknoes14 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Sorry, unfortunately we are now all filled up.
jknoes14
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

(Past Year: 7)

Return to Classifieds