Looking for a SERIOUS Free Dynasty - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for a SERIOUS Free Dynasty

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for a SERIOUS Free Dynasty

Postby TheBull » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:36 am

Extremely active owners needs Dynasty League. preferably a "larger" league..

Not interested in joining an established league..
TheBull
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 74)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for a SERIOUS Free Dynasty

Postby Mrpackersfan1 » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:20 am

http://mrpackersfan1.proboards.com/ The Cubs, Rangers and White Sox have just opened up
Mrpackersfan1
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby TheBull » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:40 pm

Not a new league. ya'll have already gotten started
TheBull
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

(Past Year: 74)

Postby yankeehater410 » Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:31 am

Hey man , I got a new 20 team h2h pts league that is about to get going. I got 2 spots that I am trying to get filled. If you were to come in, you would get to select a franchise from the 12 remaining ....
AL East - Baltimore, New York
AL Central - Chicago, Minnesota
AL West - Oakland, LA Angels, Mariners
NL East - Philadelphia
NL Central - Houston, Cubs
NL West - San Diego, Dbacks (maybe)

and name 20 keepers (10 major league, 10 minor league). Our minor league standards are any player with less then 250 ab or 100 ip is considered a minor league player. Once you got a keeper list up and have read up on the rules we will be ready to start a 20 rd player draft of all unkept players mlb and milb combined. The only thing that has occured is the franchise draft. I am looking for a serious owner that is willing to take the time to get used to the rules, some are a bit different but not hard and very easy to work with. LMK if there is any interest at all and I will send you a link. I said maybe on the Dbacks for the fact I had a guy come in and take them, make a post he needed help with the contract setup and then not come back in a day and a half. I have sent him an email asking his status with the league. So pending his reply the Dbacks (originally the #2 overall franchise picked) can be yours. We have a cap of 110m most players with 3 or more years experience are being kept at their real life contract up to 5 years. Others are fitting into the rookie protected area where they are kept for 2 additional seasons after they eclipse the rookie standard stats for a career. The league also offers each franchise yearly tags for franchised players, restricted tags, and prospect tags. Everything is tradeable including up to 10% of yearly cap and is all well documented on the board. All option years on real life contracts must be chosen to be honored or declined up front when taking on that contract. That helps with keeping things straight and record keeping. LMK man, this is going to be a fun league and we have some real good guys in here already. Email or pm me. jaylensdaddy410@yahoo.com
yankeehater410
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Mateo de Lorenzo » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:07 am

I am starting a 12 team h2h dynasty league this year its free and just startinh. ig you want more details email me at matt.rogina@yahoo.com
Please help me with analyzing my team? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=433592
Mateo de Lorenzo Beginner
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Classifieds