2 owners needed for 2012 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2 owners needed for 2012

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2 owners needed for 2012

Postby leaplemur » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:15 am

Here is a fantasy baseball league with year round action. Let me know if you might be interested since it looks like we may have one or more openings to fill. We will be starting our 7th year and start our free agent re-signing period as of Oct 10. There are 16 teams with 4 divisions. 161 game schedule as you will be playing 7 teams head to head each week and then we have playoffs. $110 franchise fee (with $100 going towards prizes and the other $10 going for stat service). Good league with good owners. 40 man major league team and 25 man minor league roster. This league involves player salaries and contracts. On Nov. 4 we will start the free agent auction, so we are looking for an owner right away. We have two minor league drafts per year (one in Jan. the other in July). LMK if you have interest and I will send constitution. leaplemur@aol.com
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2 owners needed for 2012

Postby leaplemur » Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 pm

I’m looking for a special type of owner. An owner who wants to mold a team and build through trades, minor league drafts, and free agent signings. Someone who wants to roll up his sleeves and turn a struggling franchise into a contender. It can be done in this league if you can stick to your game plan. Three of the six teams in this years playoffs were not in the playoffs last year. And two of the teams never were in the playoffs in our six year history. Leaplemur@aol.com
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby leaplemur » Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:38 am

2012 season is just around the corner. We start 2012 on Oct 10 when salary caps return to $430. Then we can start signing our own free agents and begin trading. The free agents that were released (contracts expired) will be available for bidding on November 4. Get in now so you don't miss the off season action. I'm looking for 3 owners. First come, first served on the choice of the available teams. Some will have alot of $$ to spend in the off season. contact me for a constitution and rosters. leaplemur@aolcom
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby leaplemur » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:24 am

There currently are 4 openings, however I believe 2 of them are already spoken for. When we get the 4 new owners we will conduct a draft between the 4 new owners. They can select any available players on the 4 open teams to create new rosters. It also means you will not be stuck with the bad contracts that are on all of the teams since you just won't select those players and they will be released to free agency.
leaplemur
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Classifieds