East Coast Earthquake - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

East Coast Earthquake

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby Dan Lambskin » Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:48 pm

Tavish wrote:
AussieDodger wrote:
Tavish wrote:That's not an earthquake. This is an earthquake.

Image


That's not an earthquake, this is an earthquake......

Yeah, my bad. That wasn't an earthquake, that is how Detroit always looks.


i thought that looked familair ;-7
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby Skin Blues » Thu Aug 25, 2011 4:11 pm

Some of those windows appear to be intact... that can't be Detroit.
Skin Blues
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 3080
(Past Year: 131)
Joined: 11 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby wrveres » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:32 pm

Classic.
The worlds wimpiest earthquake, followed up by the worlds wimpiest hurricane .. lol.
I bet the state governments spend 20 billion combined ..

This is the hypocrisy that goes along with blaming politicians for natural disasters.
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 732)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby Tavish » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:52 pm

wrveres wrote:This is the hypocrisy that goes along with blaming politicians for natural disasters.

wat? Did I open the drunk thread on accident?
Image

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
Posts: 11070
(Past Year: 26)
Joined: 3 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby wrveres » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:00 am

First prize went to Tucker Barnes, a reporter for Fox 5, who went live from Ocean City, Maryland amid a strange, brown foamy substance. He reported that it “didn’t taste great” and had a “sandy consistency”. Apparently, it was raw sewage


link
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
Posts: 31781
(Past Year: 732)
Joined: 2 Mar 2003
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: East Coast Earthquake

Postby Dan Lambskin » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:34 am

wrveres wrote:
First prize went to Tucker Barnes, a reporter for Fox 5, who went live from Ocean City, Maryland amid a strange, brown foamy substance. He reported that it “didn’t taste great” and had a “sandy consistency”. Apparently, it was raw sewage


link


Frank Drebin wrote:I love it!
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Monday, Sep. 22
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Kansas City at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Baltimore at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Toronto
(7:07 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Pittsburgh at Atlanta
(7:10 pm)
St. Louis at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
Houston at Texas
(8:05 pm)

Sunday, Aug. 31

Cleveland at Cody
(8:07 pm)
indoors

Monday, Sep. 22

Arizona at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
LA Angels at Oakland
(10:05 pm)
San Francisco at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
Colorado at San Diego
(10:10 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact