Yahoo auction draft leagues settings question - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Commissioner's Corner

Yahoo auction draft leagues settings question

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Yahoo auction draft leagues settings question

Postby TwentyTeams » Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:35 pm

Hi guys, I'd reappy appreciate it if someone here is able to answer the following question:

"When you create an auction league on yahoo, are you able to change the amount of money each team has for the draft?"

The reason I as is because I'm planning on creating a dynasty league, with the first year draft being an auction draft. I'm also planning on increasing the auction money amount from $200 to $425 for every team. The reason is because the league will be very faab-oriented, and the leftover unused auction draft money will be added to each team's faab so that everyone starts off with different faab amounts instead of having everyone tied at $100. Increasing the draft money to $425 will increase the chances of more teams having leftover money, and at a wider scale of variations.

If anyone can verify that you can change the amount of money each team has in the yahoo auction drafts, then I would really appreciate it, because I'm typing out a rulebook for the new dynasty league right now and I would like to be accurate.
TwentyTeams
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Yahoo auction draft leagues settings question

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:03 pm

TwentyTeams wrote:Hi guys, I'd reappy appreciate it if someone here is able to answer the following question:

"When you create an auction league on yahoo, are you able to change the amount of money each team has for the draft?"

The reason I as is because I'm planning on creating a dynasty league, with the first year draft being an auction draft. I'm also planning on increasing the auction money amount from $200 to $425 for every team. The reason is because the league will be very faab-oriented, and the leftover unused auction draft money will be added to each team's faab so that everyone starts off with different faab amounts instead of having everyone tied at $100. Increasing the draft money to $425 will increase the chances of more teams having leftover money, and at a wider scale of variations.

If anyone can verify that you can change the amount of money each team has in the yahoo auction drafts, then I would really appreciate it, because I'm typing out a rulebook for the new dynasty league right now and I would like to be accurate.

Hopefully this is still useful to you. Yes, our site allows the commish to tweak the auction budget for each team prior to the draft.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Commissioner's Corner