So let's assume you need to build your ultimate sports roster comprised solely of movie athletes... who are you taking with the Top 5 Overall Picks? You can back up your picks any way you want, that's part of the fun. Build a team that could balance and dominate across all sports, or whatever. Mookie, feel free to draft both Johnny Utah and Shane Falco to your roster.
1. Jesus Shuttlesworth - "He Got Game" (the only basketball player I can even think of to rival this is Neon Boudeaux from Blue Chips)
2. Adam Banks - "Mighty Ducks" (Almost took Julie Gaffney or Gunner Stahl, but I didn't really want a girl or a foreigner on my squad)
3. Willie Beamin - "Any Given Sunday" (My team is much more about 'keepin the ladies creamin' than winning, and that's what Steamin Willie Beamin does)
4. Rick Vaughn - "Major League" (#winning with the Wild Thing, who was apparently on 'roids while filming, making me want him on my team even more)
5. Ty Webb - "Caddyshack" (Wa na na na na na na na. Sha na na na na na na na na.)