Randy Wells for Aaron Miles (Deep NL-Only) WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Randy Wells for Aaron Miles (Deep NL-Only) WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Randy Wells for Aaron Miles (Deep NL-Only) WHIR

Postby Niffoc4 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm in a pretty deep NL-Only auction League (12 teams 5x5). Rosters are 33 players deep (counting reserves).
Positions: C (2), 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, MI, CR, OF (5), UTIL
Pitchers : 9

Currently I'm in 10th, but only 10 points from 5th place. In our league 1-4 are in the money, and the reserve draft is a straight draft starting with the 5th place team, with the top 4 at the end, so I'm motivated to move up and improve my standing. Wins is really competitive with 5 teams within 3 wins of each other. I'm at the bottom and would like to move up, so I've been looking around for a cheap SP since I only have 5 SP's while most have 6 or 7.

I just got an offer of Randy Wells ($5) for my Aaron Miles ($10). I would be able to replace Miles in my lineup with Brandon Wood. We do weekly lineup changes, and I wouldn't use Wells every week, but if I could find the right matchups to use him (against the Astros?) he might help me steal a few more wins. If he wasn't so terrible I think the decision would be pretty easy.
Niffoc4
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 9)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions