Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby DbacksRback » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:13 am

Well played sir
________________________________________

Image
DbacksRback
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
Lucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 2879
(Past Year: 57)
Joined: 2 Feb 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby urbanbreez » Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:37 am

N-torp is probably the smartest guy in this thread. Gratz! ;-D
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 3200
Joined: 24 Mar 2008
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Los Angeles. U Jelly?

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby J35J » Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:35 pm

Now he's the second smartest. :-)

Grats man!
J35J
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 10467
(Past Year: 361)
Joined: 26 Jan 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm

J35J wrote:Now he's the second smartest. :-)

Grats man!


oh did Art Vandelay finally post?
Image
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
Posts: 10225
Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby mweir145 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:56 pm

No, but I did.

Your lucky run in our league will end soon, Neato. Although I'll admit that with ARod's injury, your unnecessary selection of Beltre in front of me has worked out better than I imagined it would.
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:35 pm

mweir145 wrote:No, but I did.

Your lucky run in our league will end soon, Neato. Although I'll admit that with ARod's injury, your unnecessary selection of Beltre in front of me has worked out better than I imagined it would.

I will throw Weaver back into the draft pool rather than sell him for a pittance, I will draft a top 50 player to sit on my bench, and I will let said top 50 player sit on my bench rather than sell him for a pittance. All that while winning the league. You know why?

Image

That's why. :-D
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby mweir145 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:43 pm

Neato Torpedo wrote:
mweir145 wrote:No, but I did.

Your lucky run in our league will end soon, Neato. Although I'll admit that with ARod's injury, your unnecessary selection of Beltre in front of me has worked out better than I imagined it would.

I will throw Weaver back into the draft pool rather than sell him for a pittance, I will draft a top 50 player to sit on my bench, and I will let said top 50 player sit on my bench rather than sell him for a pittance . All that while winning the league. You know why?

Image

That's why. :-D

Sure, but that last part isn't completely true. You had the option to trade Zimmermann for Bautista in April, making room for Beltre, but declined. Think about how much you'd be winning by with him. :-b
25
mweir145
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
Eagle Eye
Posts: 16784
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 3 Mar 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Toronto

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby GiantsFan14 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:34 pm

mweir145 wrote:Sure, but that last part isn't completely true. You had the option to trade Zimmermann for Bautista in April, making room for Beltre, but declined. Think about how much you'd be winning by with him. :-b


wat
Image
25
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

User avatar
EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
Posts: 14142
(Past Year: 427)
Joined: 12 Mar 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: BUSTER HATH ARRIVED

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby Neato Torpedo » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey, that was back when everyone and their mother thought Bautista was a 1.2 year wonder. There's a reason Zim had an MDP 14 picks higher this spring.
Image

Rocinante2: you know
Rocinante2: its easy to dismiss the orioles as a bad team
ofanrex: go on
Rocinante2: i'm done
Rocinante2: lmao

Play Brushback Baseball! (we need more people)
Neato Torpedo
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
EditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerWeb Supporter
Posts: 8618
Joined: 4 Mar 2007
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: we don't burn gasoline, we burn our dreams

Re: Cheering, Venting, Neato's 8000 and Holes

Postby Inukchuk » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:43 am

Mweir: the only guy ever who could spin a congrats thread into a Bluejays debate... :-b
Image
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Posts: 4014
Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Dyirswentay, unioreimi and 3 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Get Ready...
The 2015 MLB season starts in 12:52 hours
(and 96 days)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact