Thoughts and advice on trade needed - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Thoughts and advice on trade needed

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Thoughts and advice on trade needed

Postby triple3play » Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:08 pm

This is a H2H points dynasty league but I'm really in it to win this year and can always figure out the future later. Would you trade Youk, Neftali Feliz, Gary sanchez and Banuelos for Arod, papelbon, and either Garza/tim hundson? I have sandoval and alex Gordon at third (in case arod is out for a month plus). Feliz has pretty much sucked so paps would be an upgrade, the pitcher would be replacing Ted Lilly who has been horrible and given me negative points every week for the past month. I can replace Gary sanchez with arnaud (who many have as the better prospect now anyway) and replace banuelos with a praxton, weiland, surkamp, type pitcher. Thanks
triple3play
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Thoughts and advice on trade needed

Postby RedHopeful » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:24 pm

Definitely NOT.
RedHopeful
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicBasketball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 84)
Home Cafe: Basketball

Re: Thoughts and advice on trade needed

Postby MadDog36 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:07 pm

No way! Youk is no spring chicken himself but Sanchez and Feliz are good young players that will steady those positions for years to come. PASS QUICKLY! If you give up Youk get a younger player back in return like Longoria, Wright something like that! Don't trade for another aging, but still stud ok. Besides Arod hurts you in the short term being out for the next month and a half. Quickly withdraw or reject offer.

If you give up Youk then I'd shoot for younger proven players if your trying to rebuild or something. You haven't given us your roster or your intentions.
Join My Roto Keeper League:
viewtopic.php?t=466433
MadDog36
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse Team LeaderFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 1942)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions