Aramis Ramirez
Ike Davis
hockeykidb3
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Fair Trade?

Postby Pooingonastick » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 am

I deffinetly think that this I'd a fair trade. Romero is a great pitcher, ranked 15 for SP, but isn't really recogonized because of his team. Brantley is also ranked higher than Cruz and rameriz has been on an absolute tear. Longoria and Cruz have very low averages so this,in my opinion, is deffinetly a fair trade ;-D
Pooingonastick
College Coach
College Coach

Postby whitheadsuxs » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:21 am

no way

your trading longoria aka exspensive mercedes

for aramis rameriz a nissan maxima or a kia senata

your trading nelson cruz a lincoln navigator

for brantley a new car company that the jurys still out on if its gonna jump up to the next teir of quality

your trading alex gordon hes been a nice surprise for his owners finally cashing in on being drafted at the same time as tulo and braun in 07

for ike davis i still havent heard a def date he is coming back and ricky romero has been a nice pitcher but a pitcher you cant find in free agency thats close to his numbers ..... i think not
whitheadsuxs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby hockeykidb3 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:43 am

first of all you are underrating romero who is currently ranked 15 for starting pitchers. You can't find that in free agency with 10 teams each with 9-12 pitchers. Second of all, Longoria has struggled this year and Aramis Ramirez is one of the hottest guys in the league right now, and say what you want about Cruz's homers but brantley is a better all around player and is ranked higher among outfielders.
hockeykidb3
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Pooingonastick » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:47 am

If longoria and Cruz are such good players then why are they having terrible years. Cruz is better than Brantley...... That's not what the numbers suggest. You are taking into account the fact that he has 20 hrs alright that's about all he is good for he is hitting like 240. Aramis rameriz is the hottest player in the league right now he has 9 hrs in his last 15 games how's longoria been doing oh right coming off an injury. And Romero is by far the best player being traded in this trade 7 wins low ERA and WHIP I am pretty sure you can't find that in free agency. You are also not taking into account the fact wether the kid has a good pitching staff or not but i am assuming he doesnt because the other kid isnt trading any pitchers back. And Ike Davis is coming back in august which is not to far away and he was one of the better players hitting over 300 and 7 hrs
Pooingonastick
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions