14th year cbs keeper league needs manager - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

14th year cbs keeper league needs manager

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

14th year cbs keeper league needs manager

Postby commishdoc » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:27 am

We have a 18 team league...we have been around for 14 years with mostly the same managers but many have come and gone for whatever reasons over the years....we eliminate non managers, and that is why we have a opening right now......ALWAYS FREE TO YOU......we pay for it, up to you whether you wanna or can help with it, not a big deal......we keep 5 players each winter and redraft with the rest, it is a VERY COMPETITIVE league and all managers want to win badly year in and year out......of the 18 teams we have 2 open....one has pujols the other has Verlander and others.....believe me this is an in depth HEAD to HEAD league.....if you know who the 4th outfielder for the Reds is, then this is your kind of league cause from time to time youll have to use guys like this for a week or so.....5 starting pitchers per week per team are active...so you also have a complete staff......please help us and join and build up these teams to year in year out contenders....it will take patience and time to do it but youll know you beat 17 other very good active managers......I will pick the 2 best managers for our fit....thanks and looking forward to hearing from you.....if you have yahoo my name there is commishdoc...or my email is twffl@hotmail.com
commishdoc
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 14th year cbs keeper league needs manager

Postby sotboy6 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:51 am

any way to take a look at the set up first?
hellogeno@yahoo.com
sotboy6
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Re: 14th year cbs keeper league needs manager

Postby commishdoc » Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:16 pm

I can give ya the scoring, or answer any quesitons you have...if you have a cbs id you can take a look at it, but I need to add you on facebook or yahoo messanger first....down to 1 team left and got some possible manager on it, looking for someone completely dedicated to managing it.
commishdoc
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Return to Classifieds