Trade advice please, trying to get kemp - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Trade advice please, trying to get kemp

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Trade advice please, trying to get kemp

Postby boyboy1020 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:00 pm

i'm in a 14 team standard head2head league, i am currently 3rd place and my team has been pretty solid, i been trying to nab kemp all season with no success, now finally someone has offered him up to me, i am being offered kemp and victorino for my curtis granderson and jon lester, should i accept, or should i just stay put with what i got. after all my team has been doing well. my current lineup is this..... C-miguel montero 1B-PAUL KONERKO 2B- DUSTIN PEDROIA SS- tROY TULOWITZKI 3B- MARK REYNOLDS OF-CURTIS GRANDERSON, MICHAEL BOURNE, LOGAN MORRISON UTILITY-BEEN ROTATING WITH FRANCEUR, SORIANO, AND RIZZO MY PITCHING IS LESTER, CHACIN, MAX SHERZER, JOSH TOMLIN, ERIK BEDARD, JUSTIN MASTERSON,EDWIN JACKSON, VOGELSONG AND PUTZ, PLEASE HELP, ALL ADVICE IS GREATLY APPRECIATED,
boyboy1020
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Trade advice please, trying to get kemp

Postby moochieh » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:43 pm

I would pass on this. Kemp is not a big enough upgrade over Curtis to warrant giving up Lester, your ace, for Victorino, an expendable OF. My question though, is why have JJ Putz when you don't have another closer? It seems like you are punting the category already, so maybe you can try to deal him after he comes back from the DL.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=434545
moochieh
College Coach
College Coach

Home Cafe: Football

Re: Trade advice please, trying to get kemp

Postby boyboy1020 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

well i havent even used putz in 3-4 weeks, vogelsong is rp eligible and has been putting up awesome numbers ever since i grabbed him off the wire, so i just been using vogelsong as my rp
boyboy1020
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions