Pujols trade..... - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Pujols trade.....

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Pujols trade.....

Postby FBNUT31 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:18 pm

10 team 5X5 rotisserie. I need to take a risk. I am in 5th and have alot of ground to make up as the top three teams have been there all year. I would be trading Lind, Cutch and Liriano for Pujols and Soria. I have serviceable players behind Lind in Alex Gordon, Pena, Sandoval for CI and still Morneau and Dunn on the bench. I also need help in saves as i'm in 7th for that category. What do you think of me giving up Lind, Cutch and Liriano? Three solid players to take the risk and go big for Pujols? My pitching staff will feel the loss of Liriano, but I am replacing him in the lineup with saves. My pitching staff is solid still without as my worst option is Floyd or Garza.

Anyone to take a good perspective on this is appreciated. You have to go big to make up ground. Losing Cutch would be big but my OF stands deep as is (Holliday, Stubbs, Pence, Sizemore, Tabata and Pagan). Adding Pujols is self explanatory. Let me know. Thanks!
FBNUT31
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Pujols trade.....

Postby High cheese » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:50 pm

Six weeks is a long time to wait for a player even if it is the best in the game. Lind has been a monster since coming off the DL. Easy decision if Pujols wasn't hurt though I do agree that your OF can take the hit. Go for it IMO and hope Pujols comes back quicker like he says he plans to. Good luck!
C-Santana
1B-Gonzalez
2B-Uggla
3B-Zimmerman
SS-Reyes
OF-Hamilton/Beltran/McCutchen
Util-Heyward/MCab/Berkman
Bench-Dom Brown/Moustakas/Aybar

SP-Halladay/Sabathia/Beckett/Shields/Hamels/Peavy
RP-Marmol/Paplebon/Valverde/League/Feliz
High cheese
College Coach