Randy Wolf at home vs. NY Mets
Bud Norris at home vs. Cardinals
Jason Vargas at White Sox
Bronson Arroyo at home vs. Cubs
Ryan Dempster at Reds
1) Bronson Arroyo at home vs. Cubs - Cubs don't have a powerful lineup and Arroyo is a scrappy good player. I would expect nothing less than a quality start. I could see him going 7 or 8 while only giving up 4 runs max.
2) Jason Vargas at White Sox - Vargas has pitched well this season and I think he'll do just fine in this start. Currently, the White Sox bats aren't that hot, so he shouldn't have much trouble.
3) Ryan Dempster at Reds - Meh.
4) Randy Wolf at home vs. NY Mets - Reyes has been too good! The Mets have been getting very good starting pitching as well.
5) Bud Norris at home vs. Cardinals - Pujols is hot, so therefore, Norris loses.
Help me out too? viewtopic.php?t=432687