5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee. - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby cs3 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Scherzer wtf
Morrow wtfffff
Latos wtf?

somehow my whip hasnt been below 2.00 for 2 weeks now.
the lowest my era has been is ~7.50
will it ever end?


edit - why does Max hate whip!?
this guy is awful from the 6th inning on in just about every start - that is, when he doesnt get shelled out of the game in the 2nd inning.
Last edited by cs3 on Tue May 31, 2011 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1163
Joined: 17 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby cs3 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:10 pm

also anyone know whats up with Holliday?
On rotoinfo and baseball press he was penciled in the starting lineup, then I get home and see that he has had only 1 AB - as a pinch hitter.
huh?
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1163
Joined: 17 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby BrettCB » Tue May 31, 2011 9:12 pm

cs3 wrote:also anyone know whats up with Holliday?
On rotoinfo and baseball press he was penciled in the starting lineup, then I get home and see that he has had only 1 AB - as a pinch hitter.
huh?


I was wondering the same thing. I have Matt Holliday in my line-up tonight and missed out on Dominic Brown's big night because of it. :-t
BrettCB
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 483
Joined: 3 Apr 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Near Detroit, MI

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby j24jags » Tue May 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Scherzer :-P
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby cs3 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:22 pm

F U Max! my god hes awful.
and why the hell does he always get left in the game after the 5th inning when its completely obvious he has no command, hes getting hit hard, and he has nothing left? how many times does he have to implode before Leyland finally gets the picture?
I wish he would just get hurt so that i can drop him on the DL and not burn a roster spot with his bloody corpse.

I TOOK YOU OVER MARCUM U BASTARD!
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1163
Joined: 17 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby Ursa » Tue May 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Ursa wrote:Mat Latos' new dawn looks like it could be a false one.

Then again, I have been known to speak too soon.
Ursa
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1935
(Past Year: 2)
Joined: 12 May 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Minneapolis

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby pokerplaya » Tue May 31, 2011 9:31 pm

BrettCB wrote:
cs3 wrote:also anyone know whats up with Holliday?
On rotoinfo and baseball press he was penciled in the starting lineup, then I get home and see that he has had only 1 AB - as a pinch hitter.
huh?


I was wondering the same thing. I have Matt Holliday in my line-up tonight and missed out on Dominic Brown's big night because of it. :-t


Same with me. Missed out on a few hits and rbi from Sizemore myself.

My guess is his quad is still bothering him, but he can manage an AB and if he got a hit they would likely pinch run.

I wish they would just DL him or actually get him into lineup full time...
pokerplaya
Kitchen Staff
Kitchen Staff

User avatar
CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe MusketeerPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 12812
(Past Year: 9)
Joined: 18 May 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby cs3 » Tue May 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Ursa wrote:
Ursa wrote:Mat Latos' new dawn looks like it could be a false one.

Then again, I have been known to speak too soon.


Next time scherzer or morrow pitch, can you please post how crappy they are doing in the 2nd inning?
kthanks ;-D
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager


Posts: 1163
Joined: 17 Apr 2010
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby j24jags » Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 pm

cs3 wrote:F U Max! my god hes awful.
and why the hell does he always get left in the game after the 5th inning when its completely obvious he has no command, hes getting hit hard, and he has nothing left? how many times does he have to implode before Leyland finally gets the picture?
I wish he would just get hurt so that i can drop him on the DL and not burn a roster spot with his bloody corpse.

I TOOK YOU OVER MARCUM U BASTARD!

This isn't exactly true...going into the 7th inning he only had 85 pitches and had allowed only 6 hits...
Image
j24jags
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

User avatar
CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Posts: 10340
(Past Year: 1)
Joined: 28 Feb 2005
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 5/31 Venting, Cheering, Jo Jo and Gee Gee.

Postby The G.O.A.T. » Tue May 31, 2011 9:35 pm

Ozzie leaving Humber in to long turns an awesome start into a meh one. :-P Mike Minor was pretty disappointing too.
The G.O.A.T.
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

User avatar

Posts: 497
Joined: 8 Sep 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: Drink Duff. Oh yeahhhh!!!

PreviousNext

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: buiviopaufamp, unioreimi and 7 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Wednesday, Sep. 3
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

Philadelphia at Atlanta
(12:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at St. Louis
(1:45 pm)
San Francisco at Colorado
(3:10 pm)
Washington at LA Dodgers
(3:10 pm)
Seattle at Oakland
(3:35 pm)
Boston at NY Yankees
(7:05 pm)
Detroit at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Cincinnati at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
NY Mets at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Toronto at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Milwaukee at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
LA Angels at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Texas at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Chi White Sox at Minnesota
(8:10 pm)
Arizona at San Diego
(10:05 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact