Which SPs to start? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Which SPs to start? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby tommo » Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 am

Currently in a 12 Team H2H Points league. Rosters lock 5 minutes before the first game of the week.

I have to pick 5 pitchers to start out of: Jered Weaver, Roy Oswalt, Shaun Marcum, Jaime Garcia, Jhoulys Chacin, Jeremy Hellickson, and Kyle McClellan. What do you think?
tommo
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 293
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 18 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby jpbusta » Mon May 30, 2011 9:05 am

I would just start the best 5.

Weaver, Oswalt, Marcum, Garcia, Chacin.

withough checking out the match ups.
Image
R2C2.
jpbusta
General Manager
General Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2988
Joined: 19 Mar 2004
Home Cafe: Baseball
Location: West Lafayette

Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby tommo » Mon May 30, 2011 9:15 am

Weaver (NYY)
Marcum (@CIN)
Oswalt (@WASH)
Garcia (SF)
Chacin (@SF)
Hellickson (@SEA)
McClellan (SF, CHC)

Like McClellan with 2 starts at home vs mediocre offenses.
tommo
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 293
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 18 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby ahcryky » Mon May 30, 2011 10:49 am

tommo wrote:Weaver (NYY)
Marcum (@CIN)
Oswalt (@WASH)
Garcia (SF)
Chacin (@SF)
Hellickson (@SEA)
McClellan (SF, CHC)

Like McClellan with 2 starts at home vs mediocre offenses.


Oswalt, Garcia, Chacin, Hellickson, and McClellan...... Could see you getting 6 wins there easily.........
ahcryky
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2084
Joined: 9 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball

Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby tommo » Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 am

ahcryky wrote:
tommo wrote:Weaver (NYY)
Marcum (@CIN)
Oswalt (@WASH)
Garcia (SF)
Chacin (@SF)
Hellickson (@SEA)
McClellan (SF, CHC)

Like McClellan with 2 starts at home vs mediocre offenses.


Oswalt, Garcia, Chacin, Hellickson, and McClellan...... Could see you getting 6 wins there easily.........


I know the Yankees are a tough matchup, but I can't sit Weaver right?
tommo
College Coach
College Coach


Posts: 293
(Past Year: 18)
Joined: 18 Apr 2011
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Which SPs to start? WHIR

Postby ahcryky » Mon May 30, 2011 11:34 am

tommo wrote:
ahcryky wrote:
tommo wrote:Weaver (NYY)
Marcum (@CIN)
Oswalt (@WASH)
Garcia (SF)
Chacin (@SF)
Hellickson (@SEA)
McClellan (SF, CHC)

Like McClellan with 2 starts at home vs mediocre offenses.


Oswalt, Garcia, Chacin, Hellickson, and McClellan...... Could see you getting 6 wins there easily.........


I know the Yankees are a tough matchup, but I can't sit Weaver right?


Career 4-2 5.88 ERA......... If you want
ahcryky
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

User avatar

Posts: 2084
Joined: 9 Apr 2006
Home Cafe: Baseball


Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

Forums Articles & Tips Sleepers Rankings Leagues


Today's Games
Tuesday, Jul. 29
(All times are EST, weather icons show forecast for game time)

LA Angels at Baltimore
(7:05 pm)
Seattle at Cleveland
(7:05 pm)
Chi White Sox at Detroit
(7:08 pm)
Milwaukee at Tampa Bay
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Philadelphia at NY Mets
(7:10 pm)
Washington at Miami
(7:10 pm)
indoors
Arizona at Cincinnati
(7:10 pm)
Toronto at Boston
(7:10 pm)
Colorado at Chi Cubs
(8:05 pm)
NY Yankees at Texas
(8:05 pm)
Oakland at Houston
(8:10 pm)
Minnesota at Kansas City
(8:10 pm)
Atlanta at LA Dodgers
(10:10 pm)
St. Louis at San Diego
(10:10 pm)
Pittsburgh at San Francisco
(10:15 pm)

  • Fantasy Baseball
  • Article Submissions
  • Privacy Statement
  • Site Survey 
  • Contact