100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Barry Bonds is a nice guy!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Barry Bonds is a nice guy!

Postby B-Chad » Fri May 27, 2011 2:35 pm

J35J wrote:
wrveres wrote:
B-Chad wrote:How about behaving like a brute of a teammate? Sure, from the sounds of things, but no more so than say Jeff Kent.
or Jim Rice.

Ive been saying it for years. the reason so many people dislike Bonds, is because they were told to.

Don't be mean to the sheeple. They are people too.

One vote closer to a jester icon J. I actually laughed out loud.
Image]
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thejusman1 » Fri May 27, 2011 4:23 pm

Barry Bonds only did this in a carefully planned PR move to make it appear like genuine altruism. He is still a scumbag who would let someone else go to prison for him under obstruction of justice charges rather than admit guilt himself. Just because you are rich and can buy a kid's tuition (or pay off a former trainer for a backdoor deal on jail time) doesn't mean you aren't still morally bankrupt. And I'm not even going to go into the whole steroids thing.
http://slippingoffaledge.wordpress.com/ - A blog for political rants, fantasy sports, and thoughts from my twisted mind. Warning: Not for children.
thejusman1
General Manager
General Manager

Cafeholic
(Past Year: 1)

Postby B-Chad » Fri May 27, 2011 5:44 pm

thejusman1 wrote:Barry Bonds only did this in a carefully planned PR move to make it appear like genuine altruism. He is still a scumbag who would let someone else go to prison for him under obstruction of justice charges rather than admit guilt himself. Just because you are rich and can buy a kid's tuition (or pay off a former trainer for a backdoor deal on jail time) doesn't mean you aren't still morally bankrupt. And I'm not even going to go into the whole steroids thing.

Thank you for clarifying his motivation. Could you please tell me exactly what Barry Bonds is thinking at this moment since you seem to have direct access to his thought process?
Image]
B-Chad
General Manager
General Manager

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) Drafter

Postby AussieDodger » Sat May 28, 2011 1:00 am

B-Chad wrote:
thejusman1 wrote:Barry Bonds only did this in a carefully planned PR move to make it appear like genuine altruism. He is still a scumbag who would let someone else go to prison for him under obstruction of justice charges rather than admit guilt himself. Just because you are rich and can buy a kid's tuition (or pay off a former trainer for a backdoor deal on jail time) doesn't mean you aren't still morally bankrupt. And I'm not even going to go into the whole steroids thing.

Thank you for clarifying his motivation. Could you please tell me exactly what Barry Bonds is thinking at this moment since you seem to have direct access to his thought process?

I'm betting "Sammich time, where's my wife?!"
ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Previous

Return to Baseball Leftovers