pick 4 (ogando, marcum, hellickson, norris, pineda, latos) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

pick 4 (ogando, marcum, hellickson, norris, pineda, latos)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

pick 4 (ogando, marcum, hellickson, norris, pineda, latos)

Postby mcliffy2 » Sun May 22, 2011 3:19 pm

I have Lincecum slotted in as a must start, and I have to pick 4 of the following pitchers for the upcoming weekly scoring period in a H2H pts league:

ogando - 2 home starts (CHW,KC)
marcum - 1 home start (SF)
hellickson 2 starts (CLE, @DET)
norris - 2 home starts (LA,ARI)
pineda - 1 home start (NYY)
latos - 1 home start (STL)

Right now I have Ogando, Hellickson, and Norris slotted in because of 2 starts with pretty decent matchups. I have Marcum slotted in the last spot. I'm struggling though between Norris and Pineda, because Pineda has been so lights out he is hard to bench. BUT, he only has 1 start and its against the Yanks, which is why I have Norris in there now.

Thoughts on what to do? WHIR.
mcliffy2
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: pick 4 (ogando, marcum, hellickson, norris, pineda, lato

Postby wayzup » Mon May 23, 2011 4:34 pm

mcliffy2 wrote:I have Lincecum slotted in as a must start, and I have to pick 4 of the following pitchers for the upcoming weekly scoring period in a H2H pts league:

ogando - 2 home starts (CHW,KC)
marcum - 1 home start (SF)
hellickson 2 starts (CLE, @DET)
norris - 2 home starts (LA,ARI)
pineda - 1 home start (NYY)
latos - 1 home start (STL)

Right now I have Ogando, Hellickson, and Norris slotted in because of 2 starts with pretty decent matchups. I have Marcum slotted in the last spot. I'm struggling though between Norris and Pineda, because Pineda has been so lights out he is hard to bench. BUT, he only has 1 start and its against the Yanks, which is why I have Norris in there now.

Thoughts on what to do? WHIR.

I almost always go with 2-start guys so I'd go with Norris, especially with Pineda facing NYY. Norris is over a K per IP so he's going to at least provide you K's...and LA/ARI aren't exactly offensive juggernauts.
wayzup
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Who to Start/Bench