Vlad Guerrero - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Vlad Guerrero

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Vlad Guerrero

Postby Bip Roberts » Sat May 21, 2011 1:51 pm

Will this guy step it up soon? I'm thinking of picking him up but concerned that last year may have been the death rattle.
Bip Roberts
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Vlad Guerrero

Postby CBMGreatOne » Sat May 21, 2011 4:52 pm

Well he's hitting over .300. I was reasonably high on him coming into the year so I have him on some of my deeper league teams, but he's probably destined to be a boring guy to own. Solid production in 4 of 5 categories, but not the explosive hitter he once was. I'd cap expectations at something like 22 HRs and 90 RBIs with a .280 average. There's a place for that in most leagues, but he's tough to get really excited about. In a deep enough league, he's definitely worth a pickup though.
CBMGreatOne
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 89)

Re: Vlad Guerrero

Postby jcook3127 » Sun May 22, 2011 12:02 am

CBMGreatOne wrote:Well he's hitting over .300. I was reasonably high on him coming into the year so I have him on some of my deeper league teams, but he's probably destined to be a boring guy to own. Solid production in 4 of 5 categories, but not the explosive hitter he once was. I'd cap expectations at something like 22 HRs and 90 RBIs with a .280 average. There's a place for that in most leagues, but he's tough to get really excited about. In a deep enough league, he's definitely worth a pickup though.

And Bingo was his name-ooo!

sorry, I'm a bit intoxicated
Why don't they just get a house that's already painted?
jcook3127
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Baseball Leftovers