Vanishing Logo - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Vanishing Logo

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Vanishing Logo

Postby Third Day » Thu May 19, 2011 8:53 pm

My logo for one of my Yahoo fantasy teams (a harmless cat picture) disappeared and will not reload. Anyone else have the same problem? I have an emotional attachment to it. :~(
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 276)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Vanishing Logo

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu May 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Don't be sad, I'll spot you a picture with just a "19" on it. Get emotionally attached to that, sunshine... that is until #20 arrives next May. ;-)

It's kinda like the Old Cafe - http://fbc2.freeforums.net
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 670)

Postby Third Day » Thu May 19, 2011 9:42 pm

Is it true that next season Man U will be known as the "Air Biscuits"? :-b
He who knows not and knows not he knows not: he is a fool - shun him. He who knows not and knows he knows not: he is simple - teach him. He who knows and knows not he knows: he is asleep - wake him. He who knows and knows he knows: he is wise - follow him
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Thu May 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Third Day wrote:My logo for one of my Yahoo fantasy teams (a harmless cat picture) disappeared and will not reload. Anyone else have the same problem? I have an emotional attachment to it. :~(

There are definitely some problems with custom logos these days. Believe me, I know. This area of the product is my biggest headache these days, as I try to get us to somewhere happy and stable again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it definitely isn't anything you've done wrong :-(
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri May 20, 2011 1:28 am

Third Day wrote:Is it true that next season Man U will be known as the "Air Biscuits"? :-b

What is this Man U speak of? Is it a university? If it's meant to be some team, they're likely the luckiest sods to win anything. They must be rubbish disguised in sheep's clothing.

Speaking of Air Biscuits, this guy likes them. He's getting ready for it, just look at him shield his face in preparation...

Any wonder why he's nicknamed "Biscuits"? :-B

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby The Artful Dodger » Fri May 20, 2011 1:32 am

Fantasy Sports Genie wrote:
Third Day wrote:My logo for one of my Yahoo fantasy teams (a harmless cat picture) disappeared and will not reload. Anyone else have the same problem? I have an emotional attachment to it. :~(

There are definitely some problems with custom logos these days. Believe me, I know. This area of the product is my biggest headache these days, as I try to get us to somewhere happy and stable again. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it definitely isn't anything you've done wrong :-(

You'll be pleased to know my beloved King Eric (Cantona) avatar is loading fine. B-)

Take that, Third Day, off your perch and your avatar has disappeared! Coincidence? I think not. :-D

The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

Postby Third Day » Fri May 20, 2011 10:24 am

The Artful Dodger wrote:
Third Day wrote:Is it true that next season Man U will be known as the "Air Biscuits"? :-b

What is this Man U speak of? Is it a university? If it's meant to be some team, they're likely the luckiest sods to win anything. They must be rubbish disguised in sheep's clothing.

Speaking of Air Biscuits, this guy likes them. He's getting ready for it, just look at him shield his face in preparation...

Any wonder why he's nicknamed "Biscuits"? :-B

Sorry. Man Utd. My bad. :-[
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Postby Fantasy Sports Genie » Tue May 31, 2011 6:42 pm

Just an update here. I found a bug this morning that is probably explaining those of you with vanishing/blank logos. Some of you may have seen spotty behavior where some changes don't seem to "take", and that will take more work. But we've fixed the bug causing you to have no logo at all. Fixing that means touching/fixing all the impacted teams, and that is going on now. But I'd say within the next few hours the vanishing logo thing should be fixed.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.
Fantasy Sports Genie
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 41)

Postby garf112 » Tue May 31, 2011 7:12 pm

Just an update here. I found a bug this morning that is probably explaining those of you with vanishing/blank logos. Some of you may have seen spotty behavior where some changes don't seem to "take", and that will take more work. But we've fixed the bug causing you to have no logo at all. Fixing that means touching/fixing all the impacted teams, and that is going on now. But I'd say within the next few hours the vanishing logo thing should be fixed.

You are the man. This has been bothering me for a while.
Join Pennant Wars today! A simulated fantasy baseball game where you are the General Manager.

http://www.pennantwars.com/index.php?r= ... &user=2163
garf112
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe Ranker
(Past Year: 38)

Postby Third Day » Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm

Mine are back. Much appreciated.
Third Day
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter

Return to Baseball Leftovers