U.S. bombing of the North Korean Embassy in China, - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

U.S. bombing of the North Korean Embassy in China,

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

U.S. bombing of the North Korean Embassy in China,

Postby mojizha140 » Tue May 17, 2011 3:06 am

North Korea will be the real revenge. As to the method, it depends to what extent the North Korean retaliation. Currently, North Korea is experiencing the work shift change, whether for internal stability,rosetta stone spanish, or to make Jinzheng En smooth succession to a "civil war, fighting outside," the Korean people's attention on the transfer of the nation's military to boost morale,juicy couture outlet online the promotion of North Korea internal unity is a good thing.
Therefore, after the attack in North Korea, East Asia will become unstable, and as backing North Korea, China and Russia, this will also have to face a more complex, more volatile, more critical of the East Asian situation.
Therefore, from the bombing of the North Korean Embassy in Libya began, the world's two largest power group, has entered a substantive stage of confrontation,louis vuitton wallets, so in the future whether it is the face of war, or face confrontation, are expected to do.
3, this time for the sake of self-protection in China, the DPRK will give up it?
China in the bombing of Yugoslavia that year, China has shown a rare power of restraint and patience, and even the humiliation of self-comfort.rosetta stone spanish Now, after years of NATO, the Western old tricks; But now that China is not China that year, and how to handle the North Korean embassy bombing incident, will be the test of whether China Foreign mature, whether we can ensure their own national interests touchstone.
But the dialogue from the United States signed a Memorandum of Understanding, to the Korean embassy bombing, the intrinsic link between the two have it? That in the sensitive time, the events occurred so sensitive for China, it should be to see, the West has been launched from now a threat to China's signals. Want to use the bomb to threaten China's concessions at the negotiating table.
What followed? South China Sea, Japan, Korea, India, Vietnam and the Philippines, etc., will be fashion,gucci bags, China will have to face an unprecedented scenes around the enemy. As a top priority of the Chinese economy now, would like to give up North Korea to give up like that then Federal Republic of Yugoslavia it? This we have to wait and see,gucci handbags outlet from the current signs of view, China seems to be the true intention of the United States, but also illusions; hope that the U.S. can have their own moral constraints, not to act against their own interests in China and the United States things; but the reality is that China's good idea, whether it is realistic
mojizha140
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: U.S. bombing of the North Korean Embassy in China,

Postby AussieDodger » Tue May 17, 2011 3:48 am

So in summary:

1. U.S bombed N.Korean embassy.
2. North Korea boosted their people's morale with Juicy Couture.
3. The two largest world powers entered a stage of Louis Vuitton Wallets

:-?

ATTENTION LONG-TIMERS! NEW FBC: http://fbc2.freeforums.net/
AussieDodger
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterEagle Eye
(Past Year: 25)

Postby jfg » Tue May 17, 2011 4:29 am

1, Bomb North Korea
2. ???
3. GUCCI HANDBAGS!!!!!
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 83)

Postby bigken117 » Tue May 17, 2011 8:57 am

this clown is banned but I left the post because I think it's important to know how China's bombing of Yugoslavia affects the spanish rosetta stone market.

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 248)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Tue May 17, 2011 9:58 am

bigken117 wrote:this clown is banned but I left the post because I think it's important to know how China's bombing of Yugoslavia affects the spanish rosetta stone market.

Mookie would have edited out the Spam links :^
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner

Postby Tavish » Tue May 17, 2011 10:05 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
bigken117 wrote:this clown is banned but I left the post because I think it's important to know how China's bombing of Yugoslavia affects the spanish rosetta stone market.

Mookie would have edited out the Spam links :^

I did Mookie one better. ;-)

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 25)

Postby A Fleshner Fantasy » Tue May 17, 2011 10:40 am

Spreading propaganda...clearly most effective if done on a fantasy baseball forum :-b

2011 Live Free or DyNasty Champ
A Fleshner Fantasy
Wicked Wikitect
Wicked Wikitect

CafeholicMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 32)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby ayebatter » Tue May 17, 2011 12:10 pm

Tavish wrote:
I did Mookie one better. ;-)

Ens could have used the plug over in pucksville. :-?
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1299)

Postby BitterDodgerFan » Tue May 17, 2011 6:22 pm

they were bombing the wrong korea if they wanted designer handbags !+)
BitterDodgerFan
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicMock(ing) DrafterEagle Eye

Return to General Talk