who would you drop for adam lind? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

who would you drop for adam lind?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

who would you drop for adam lind?

Postby mchipper3 » Fri May 13, 2011 1:58 pm

Im trying to add a little power to my lineup. im thinking of dropping hart or soriano or one of my lesser pitchers. Who would you guys drop if anyone and what do you think ofmy team in general.
C.vmart
1.pujols
2.pedroia
3.polanco
ss.reyes
of.pence
of.ellsbury
of.soriano
of.hart
dh.quentin
ut.rios
sp.hamels
sp.scherzer
sp.nolasco
sp.tim hudson
sp.beachy
rp.wilson
rp.kimbrel
bn.c.perez
bn.burnett
bn.hudson
bn.hellickson
dl.r.zimmerman

my pitching is weak and my lineup would look a lot better with zimmerman back. Do think lind would be a good pickup. Im leaning toward dropping soriano and moving rios or quentin into the outfield.
mchipper3
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: who would you drop for adam lind?

Postby Rhef3 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:02 pm

well if it was up to me i would drop rios for lind if your just wanting a power upgrade , rios is having a horrible season right now , he only has value for his speed. so if your wanting to sacrifice a little speed for power then i would do that.
Rhef3
College Coach
College Coach

Postby RASportsnut » Fri May 13, 2011 2:06 pm

I'd drop Burnett for Lind, put Rios on your bench until he picks it up. You have no hitters on the bench, so having 1 in case of injury would be good.
10 Team H2H Pts Dynasty
Arencibia,Hosmer,Kinsler,Tulo,Bruce,Stubbs,Rasmus,Morrison,Beckham,McGehee,Lind,Lawrie,Zimm (DL),Belt (DL)Trout (ML)

F.Hernandez,Kershaw,Gallardo,Latos,B.Anderson,Scherzer,Marcum,Romero,Bumgarner,Matusz,JZimm,Madson,Matt Moore
RASportsnut
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby mchipper3 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

I hear you about burnett. Im waiting for his implosion to begin. But because my pitching staff is weak i think its important to have an abundance of pitchers in order to have options for matchups. My league has a weekly lineup set so having another bench bat is not so important as i can't change my lineup day to day anyways. Im a firm believer that better days are to come from rios. shit how could they not?
mchipper3
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby Rhef3 » Fri May 13, 2011 2:48 pm

well you have no real reason to pick up lind , you could drop hart for him but that might improve your hr's by maybe 4-8. my heart goes out to you for thinking rios is going to turn it around , i see him having a horrible year this year. it's all in his head and it is showing.
Rhef3
College Coach
College Coach

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions