Rank: Anibal Sanchez. Bud Norris, Dan Hudson. Homer Bailey - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Rank: Anibal Sanchez. Bud Norris, Dan Hudson. Homer Bailey

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Rank: Anibal Sanchez. Bud Norris, Dan Hudson. Homer Bail

Postby cs3 » Wed May 18, 2011 2:58 pm

thanks for everyoens responses, and esp for the awesome reply from prwwillard, appreciate the details. ;-D

I agree that Hudson has been rather unlucky. His strand rate should improve and his his peripherals are pointing towards an improvement in ERA as well. The thing that concerns me about him is his apparent inabililty to finish batters off when ahead in the count. Ive seen him pitch 3 times this year, and in every single game he has been hurt by giving up hits multiple times in 2 strike counts, all location mistakes, usually with 2 outs... those mistakes are the biggest factor in his inflated era to date.
Even so, i definitely feel hes the most talented of the group.

I own Hudson and Norris, and had a free roster spot since Beachy went to the DL.
I ended up grabbing Bailey over Sanchez just because i think he has a higher ceiling and is on a better team. And because im a sucker for young arms who have something to prove (also own Pineda, Chacin, Garcia etc)
A few hours later Sanchez was picked up by another owner so im locked in to those other 3 guys now.
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions