HELP!!!!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

HELP!!!!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

HELP!!!!!

Postby FBNUT31 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:44 pm

I need some immediate assistance. I have been driving myself crazy for the last three days. Here's the scoop. I have James Shields and Scott Baker on my waiver wire. I would actually like to add both but may not need to. Please help!

Back end of rotation: Garza, Edwin Jackson.
Closers: K-Rod, Perez, Contreras, Fuentes. (How close is Bailey to coming back???)
Bench: Peavy and Ervin Santana.

Offensive bench: Longoria, Logan Morrison, Angel Pagan, Mcgehee.

Filling in for Longoria is Sandoval and Adam Lind at C IN.

I have Sam Fuld who I wouldn't mind trading but its hard to just release him and a bunch of young talented OFs that I won't release. Does that make Pagan expendable? Maybe I should just give you my OF: Heyward, Mccutchen, Quentin, Bruce, Gordon, Fuld, Morrison and Pagan.

I also have V-Mart as a starting catcher and now on the DL. Any thoughts about what bench player I should get rid of to replace V-mart would be appreciated. I am actually thinking of just letting him sit there.... Thanks guys. I appreciate it.
FBNUT31
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: HELP!!!!!

Postby MaudDib » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:51 pm

I would be willing to drop Peavy and possibly Fuentes. Both of these guys have too many question marks for my liking.
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move."- Douglas Adams

MaudDib
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 380)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions