give CJ Wilson for Stephen Drew? WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

give CJ Wilson for Stephen Drew? WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

give CJ Wilson for Stephen Drew? WHIR

Postby isayfujobu » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:29 pm

I have jhonny peralta at SS right now, with Furcal on DL and could use the upgrade in practically every category except maybe HR...my 8x8 also counts BB, 2B and OPS. If i pulled this move off I would immediately drop peralta and add zambrano, mcclellan, or hopefully d hudson if my claim goes through.

MY pitchers:

Verlander
Anderson
Billingsley
Danks
Mariano
Perez
Kimbrel
Walden
isayfujobu
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: give CJ Wilson for Stephen Drew? WHIR

Postby whitheadsuxs » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

i think this is stephen drews break out year there batting him regularly in the 4 spot thats where they bat troy tulowitzki he has chris young and justin upton around him where he will get thrown strikes
whitheadsuxs
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby theblemishedone » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:45 am

If you get Drew for Wilson, do it.

Help a brother out! viewtopic.php?t=428379
theblemishedone
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby zacev » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:58 am

I'd take this deal in a heartbeat... Drew could easily be a top 5 SS by the end of the year and at such a difficult position, that sure would be nice. I have Drew, so if batting 4th is any indication that he will produce comparable to Tulowitzki that'd be amazing... I WISH! Not happening, but he's a very serviceable SS and can even help with power numbers. I think many had names like Andrus or Rollins marked well ahead of Drew this season, but I think we'll see this season that he's a much better option. Giving up CJ Wilson would be a win here. I would have made this deal on draft day if I could have. Too much good pitching out there, which makes Wilson very affordable to give up. He's off to a great start and he is the Rangers ace, will get you a good bit of wins, low era, good whip, and even k's, but for a solid producing SS, especially opposed to what you currently have there, I would take Drew without a doubt.
zacev
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions