New League & New Site!! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

New League & New Site!!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

New League & New Site!!

Postby rube » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:37 pm

Yo go check this new site out it looks cool and challenging and lots of new features that yahoo i know for a fact dont have.

http://www.allstarmvpsports.com

I joined and i think i will have fun in this one. it even has trades on the draft room...something very different..
rube

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

all-star mvp sports

Postby jay-lo » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:51 pm

yo where did you find this one???
Looks awesome dude....forumms, floatable chat room, live motion player, you can trade in the draft room and all???

to tell you the truth its about time man, these other leagues have become pretty darn boring and its all about text, no pictures involved.

good job dude, i like that, Im gonna sign in in the veteran league or mayb I'll go for 2 teams.... I like the idea of a cool site to go along the competition....
jay-lo

all-star mvp sports

Postby jay-lo » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:53 pm

yo where did you find this one???
Looks awesome dude....forumms, floatable chat room, live motion player, you can trade in the draft room and all???

to tell you the truth its about time man, these other leagues have become pretty darn boring and its all about text, no pictures involved.

good job dude, i like that, Im gonna sign in in the veteran league or mayb I'll go for 2 teams.... I like the idea of a cool site to go along the competition....
jay-lo

New League & New Site!!

Postby rube » Sun Mar 28, 2004 8:03 pm

well i know what u mean doc..i have yahoo because its free but its been getting boring and people leave and drop their team hooking other teams up and some get a team and leave so we get stuck with them etc..CNN is really bad this year i could not even recognize it..totally sucks....But i will give this one a shot and i thought i pass the ball to others..In this one if a team is unactive for more than 30 days they either replace the unactive team..i dont know but am a fantasy freak, so am always looking for something good and i foudn this one...everyone should try it i think...its reasonable prices also....anyways good luck...
rube

Return to Classifieds