I need help with my Pitchers! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

I need help with my Pitchers!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

I need help with my Pitchers!

Postby Xingu » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:57 am

I am in a Rotisserie league with 10 members. I did not find out until I joined that this custom league is only allowing 1 player to be on the disabled list (which I think is ridiculous). This is my first year playing fantasy baseball and I am in two leagues total.

I already have Chase Utley on my DL, and not ready to drop him, so here is my problem. My pitchers are as follows:

SPs: Roy Halladay, Franciso Liriano, Brett Myers, Josh Beckett
RPs: Jose Valverde (DTD), Matt Thornton, Brandon Lyon, Joel Hanrahan, David Aardsma (DL15)

My linuep is: Buster Posey, Miguel cabrera, Howie Kendrick, A-Rod, Rafael Furcal, Neil Walker, Garret Jones, Andre Ethier, BJ Upton, Delmon Young, Carlos Quentin, Ben Francisco, Pablo Sandoval, Billy Butler, Manny Ramirez, Ryan Theriot, and Chase Utley (on my DL).

So, today I am looking at pitchers and the two that are really enticing me are Kyle Drabek (SP) and Brandon League (RP). Pitching has been the hardest part of fantasy for me and I am not yet familiar with or confident with trading. I am thinking a starter is where I need to look, but do I drop Brandon Lyon so soon and pick up a SP or RP? Or do I drop Aardsma? I really think Drabek may be the best way for me to go, but don't know how to go about it. Help, D.I.D.!!
"Baseball is an island of activity amidst a sea of statistics."
Xingu Beginner
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions