Week 1 pitching, who's good to go? 100% WHIR. Thanks! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Who to Start/Bench

Week 1 pitching, who's good to go? 100% WHIR. Thanks!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Week 1 pitching, who's good to go? 100% WHIR. Thanks!

Postby HueyntheNews » Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:58 pm

Okay, So I'm not sure where to rank a couple of these guys to fit them into my 5 starter spots. They each have a 2 start week, cause, y'know there are 120 of them this "week". Anyway rank these pitchers considering their matchups. Thanks guys, this is my cash league.

E. Bedard vs: Josh Tomlin-CLE, Alexei Ogando-TEX (seems easy enough & he's been crazy hot this spring, like, unignorable hot...3-years-isnt-that-long-ago hot?)

C. Buchholz vs: Ivan Nova-NYY, Derek Holland-TEX (Just worried about the lineups I'm not inclined to take him out)

P. Hughes vs: Scherzer-DET, Lackey-BOS (Scherzer is good, and anyone Boston trots out has a good chance of winning, but hughes is damn good and in pinstripes, as much as i hate them.)

J. Shields vs: Brian Matusz-BAL, Edwin Jackson-CHW (He's another one thats been on fire and isnt allowing his usual 150 home runs, which was his main problem.)

Tim Hudson vs: Cliff Lee-PHI, Jordan ZImmerman-WAS (My Issue: Cliff fuckin Lee. damnit....On the other hand: Washington's lineup)

WILL HELP IN RESPONSE, LEAVE A LINK
Thanks.
Hitters: C-Lucroy 1B-Fielder 2B-Kipnis, 3B-Cabrera SS-Tulowitzki OF-Bautista, Cruz, Heyward U-V.Martinez
Bench: Teixeira, Infante, J.Hamilton
Pitchers: Cole, Haren, Samardzija, Weaver, Zimmermann, Chavez, Wood, Sabathia, D.Robertson
HueyntheNews
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 20)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Who to Start/Bench