MVP League 3.1 - #rd year Keeper - Two spots left - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

MVP League 3.1 - #rd year Keeper - Two spots left

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MVP League 3.1 - #rd year Keeper - Two spots left

Postby Rotozilla » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:49 pm

Looking for two replacement managers for a third year keeper league.

Live draft Tuesday, Mar 29 9.00am Eastern / 6.00am Pacific.

Keeper rules are plus two rounds from previous years draft value. i.e if a player on your list was taken in the 10th round last year he would cost you your 8th round pick this year.

Email me bohdia@hotmail.com for available teams and full rules.

More details below

Rules

Welcome to MVP League 3.1

1.Players
1.1 9 position players, 8 pitchers, 8 bench spots and 2DL.

2.Scoring
2.1 10x10 (R, H, 2B, 3B, HR, RBI, SB, BB, K, AVG), (W, L, CG, SHO, SV, BB, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP)

3.Keepers
3.1 Up to 8 players can be nominated as keepers.
3.2 Players made keepers to be nominated before the draft.
3.3 If not emailed to me by 3 hours before the draft time then it will be considered you don't want to take any and you will draft a new side from available players.
3.4 Keepers will incur a cost of the draft pick two rounds above the round that they were drafted the previous year
3.5 Therefore players you picked in rounds 1, 2 and 3 would all incur a cost of a first round pick and only one would be able to be nominated as a keeper.
3.6 Any player that has been picked up off the free agent pool would incur a cost of the second last round pick. Any player drafted in the previous years draft, released by a manger and then picked up by another would incur a cost of the second last round pick.
3.7 Any player you have acquired via trade will cost you the same as the team you acquired him from.

4. Trade Review
4.1 Majority of teams not involved in the trade must VETO the trade for it to be cancelled.
4.2 12 team league majority is 6 VETOS.
4.3 Trade review time is three days.
4.3 If your trade is being questioned you should post a message explaining why you have made the trade. The value may not seem apparent to some.

5. Replacement Managers
5.1 A replacement owner will be identified and assume the management duties of that team, including its players and draft order. The replacement owner will then select 8 players from that team in the draft for the following season.

6. End of Season
6.1 I will lock all rosters after the last day of the regular season. No free agent pickups will be able to be done after the final day's play.
6.2 Trading is allowed during off season. Trades must be even number of players (no dump trades).

7. Draft Day
7.1 29th March 2011 - This date will be set once available. Generally i would have it on the last day before season starts so there are no surprises between the draft a the season.
7.2 Draft order generated in reverse finishing order of 2010.

Rotozilla
Rotozilla
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds