Please rate my big money league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Please rate my big money league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Please rate my big money league

Postby raygunpunx » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:25 am

14 team head to head points league. I had the 12th pick

1b-1,2b-2,3b-3,HR-4,BB-1,HBP-1,R-1,RBI-1,SB-2
W-10, IP-2, K-1, H (.5) ER(1) BB(.5) L (5) QS-3,CG -5, SO-5

C Santana
1B Tex
2B Johnson
SS Rollins
3B Arod
OF Choo
OF Abreu
OF Manny
DH Huff

SP Weaver
SP Oswalt
SP Dempster
SP Lilly
RP Axford
RP Rauch

B Chacin
B Vazquez
B Kuroda
B J Santana
B Niemann
B Hammel
B Niese
raygunpunx
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Please rate my big money league

Postby skjelstrom » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:13 pm

I don't like that you have A-roid and Rollins on the same team in a 14 team. They are both huge injury risks and you don't have anyone to back them up. Also your really short on SB, rollins is the only one and he is an injury risk. Unless your trying to play that strategy, if you are then you should trade Rollins.

I noticed your stats don't have SV or HLD. If thats the case then you should really just play SP with RP eligibility in those spots. If you do have SV then you are really going to struggle with just Axford, because Rauch isn't guaranteed a job.

I actually do like your team despite all the negativity, I'm just trying to point out things that could help. :-)

Help with mine? viewtopic.php?f=29&t=425191
skjelstrom Beginner
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 95)

Postby raygunpunx » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:36 pm

skjelstrom wrote:I don't like that you have A-roid and Rollins on the same team in a 14 team. They are both huge injury risks and you don't have anyone to back them up. Also your really short on SB, rollins is the only one and he is an injury risk. Unless your trying to play that strategy, if you are then you should trade Rollins.

I noticed your stats don't have SV or HLD. If thats the case then you should really just play SP with RP eligibility in those spots. If you do have SV then you are really going to struggle with just Axford, because Rauch isn't guaranteed a job.

I actually do like your team despite all the negativity, I'm just trying to point out things that could help. :-)

Woops I forgot. saves are 8 points and holds are 3.

The turnover in second tier closers is so great that I always wait to take a second one and pick one up during the year.

Speed doesn't really matter since it is not a 5X5 league. As long as you get the points is all that matters.
raygunpunx
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Postby Winstunt » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:41 pm

skjelstrom wrote:I don't like that you have A-roid and Rollins on the same team in a 14 team. They are both huge injury risks and you don't have anyone to back them up. Also your really short on SB, rollins is the only one and he is an injury risk. Unless your trying to play that strategy, if you are then you should trade Rollins.

I dont like Rollins this year but A-Rod is killin it in spring...I expect 35 hr and 120 rbi again....
Winstunt
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Postby raygunpunx » Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:16 pm

Winstunt wrote:

I dont like Rollins this year but A-Rod is killin it in spring...I expect 35 hr and 120 rbi again....

I don't like Rollins either as I suffered with him last year but I couldn't pass him up in the 8th round
raygunpunx
Minor League Mentor
Minor League Mentor

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team