Advice/comments please WHIR - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team

Advice/comments please WHIR

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Advice/comments please WHIR

Postby Kimbos Beard » Tue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

Thanks for the help with mine.

You have a handle on your strengths and weakness. In a 12 team league, your SP is pretty strong and a plus, and your OF is very nice.

Dunn was a huge stretch in the second round and definitely hurt you because you had just taken a 1B with the first pick, which is why I think you are really disappointed with your 2B,SS and to an good extent your 3B.

However, I dont think your that far off. I would definitely look took trade some of your SB for a little more power. If Phillips is available I think he might really fit well on your team.
Kimbos Beard
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

(Past Year: 27)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Advice/comments please WHIR

Postby afern401 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:08 am

Thanks for all of the advice. I think I have shared my 2 cents with everyone that left a link, if I neglected you I am sorry, let me know and I'll share my ideas with you about your squad.

I am 75% sure that I can get B Phillips but it would most likely cost me Gardener. What do you think of that? I see Gardener as a good trade piece, should I try and land a hitter with him or SP?

Also, I will be adding Rauch once he clears waivers in hopes that he gets the 9th inning gig in Toronto while Francisco is hurt.
afern401
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 23)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Previous

Return to Analyze/Rate My Team