Its not all about the players! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

Its not all about the players!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Its not all about the players!

Postby Acholder » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Not really looking into players but more of a program question. I live in Florida a few of my friends live in Connecticut and New York and we want to do a draft. Our league is set up through Yahoo, but I hate rushing picks and I don't think there is a way to change the amount of time on a pick (If there is a way to make it that there is no time limit could you tell me how to do this, I know CBS has that option but you have to pay for the league). Do you know of any other ideas of having a draft that we have all the equipment that Yahoo provides us but still have unlimited time to draft, or is the offline draft the only option?

Thank you for your help and if you need any help on baseball questions I'm here to help the best I can!
Acholder
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Its not all about the players!

Postby Pogotheostrich » Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:56 pm

If you aren't going to have a time limit you could just do it via email but no time limit seems awful honestly
Pogotheostrich
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 291)

Re: Its not all about the players!

Postby Acholder » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:10 pm

Ok, so what about a 5 min limit... when putting money on the line I think there is a huge difference in the time limit
Acholder
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions