Rate these mid round corner infielders please! - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

Rate these mid round corner infielders please!

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Rate these mid round corner infielders please!

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:14 pm

3B

Glaus
Aramis Ramierez
Hinske
Ensberg
Mueller
Koskie

1B

Raffy Palmerio
David Ortiz
Nevin
Klesko

Thanks wise ones!

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Postby Justise » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:20 pm

The big hitters here are all dependant on staying healthy something we can't really judge. But I'll list them how I'd draft them if I was drafting that position.

3rd
Glaus
Ramierez
Ensberg
Koskie
Hinske
Mueller

1st
Ortiz
Nevin
Palmerio
Klesko

I like glaus and if I had to take a 3rd basemen it would probably be him, but more then likely I'd just wait to take one till ensberg was the best available.
Justise
College Coach
College Coach

Mock(ing) Drafter
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby Guest » Sat Mar 27, 2004 11:26 pm

thank you for your list. I tend to agree with you for the most part. I think Glaus, if healthy, in that lineup, with Guillen and Guerrero, could revert back to his 40 Homer days. Plus he got laser eye surgery and seems to be seeing the ball better than ever this spring. I"ve never understood the fuss over Ensberg, save for the fact they play in that little legue dimensioned ballpark of theirs. But if he's the best available, I wouldn't hesitate to pick him.

I like Ortiz too, but I wish he could hit lefties. That will keep him from getting 500+AB's and a shot at 40 HR's and a place in the upper echelon of first basemen. And Nevin if intriguing too, if you can get past his injury history.

Home Cafe: Football
Friendliness: %

Return to Baseball Leftovers