1 spot left AL only modified Roto 500 $75 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

1 spot left AL only modified Roto 500 $75

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

1 spot left AL only modified Roto 500 $75

Postby PDHitman » Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Draft March 27 9am

http://www.baseballhq.com/free/free110114.shtml

I am tweaking it to what I feel is a bit more interesting. Salary cap will be 400 and there will be only 3 reserve roster players and a 5 player minors for true rookie status players. Keeping more talent in the FA pool will make the FAAB dollars more valuable as it seems with 17 reserves per team, the FAAB is almost meaningless because of the slim pickings. 5 keepers from year to year and as many of your minors as you would like, but you can only have 5 minors at a time (separate from your keeper 5). 10 team/AL only/23 players with a flex of U/P to help out where you need it. $75 entry fee which covers site cost and winning pool $75x10= $750-$160 site=$590 ($350 first/$160 second/$80 third). Daily transactions and FAAB auctions daily as I want involved managers that will stay on top of their teams. If you have any questions about the league, please email me at pcdawson2@yahoo.com. If you are interested, drop me a line with your roto credentials for review. Once the league has 10 owners I will ask everyone to pay for their team. I look forward to a different format and exploring this new evolutionary idea with fellow baseball lovers.
Paul
http://roto500rookies.baseball.cbssports.com/
PDHitman
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 1)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds