Seeking League in Asheville, NC Area - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Seeking League in Asheville, NC Area

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Seeking League in Asheville, NC Area

Postby jfalbert19 » Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Looking to find a fantasy baseball league in the Asheville, NC area (within 25 miles or so) seeking one or two owners. Flexible on format, although prefer Live Auction Draft, Keeper League using Rotisserie scoring format. Have 3-4 years of experience, and fairly competative owner. Please contact me if you know of a league.

Thanks,

Jeff Albert
jfalbert19
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Seeking League in Asheville, NC Area

Postby brockwilliams » Thu Mar 10, 2011 12:31 pm

I have a league right outide of Charlotte. I think you are going to have a hard time finding a league out there and not closer to Charlotte. If you interestred and can make the drive let me know. We set our keepers on the 12th. This is a really good league and really active. You can join us for golf as well if you want. Post is below;

LIVE DRAFT MUST ATTEND

Charlotte based league needs an EXPERIENCED owner to take over an existing team. Draft date is set for March 26th at 10:30 am. League fee is $200 and this cover all transactions for the year.
This a LIVE AUCTION league so you must attend the draft. Roster is 23 players, 14 hitters and 9 pitchers(keeping only 6). If you are interested we are playing golf on Friday if you want to join.

Contact me at bmw.99@cox.net or PM me here.

12 TEAM---NL ONLY
ROTO STYLE
FAAB BASED PICK UPS
5 X 5 STANDARD CATEGORIES
AUCTION STYLE
KEEPER
5 man reserve minor/major NOT AL.
PAYOUTS---50%, 30%, 15%, 5%
260 draft cap
brockwilliams
College Coach
College Coach