2, Maybe 3 Managers Seeking Competitive Money League - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

2, Maybe 3 Managers Seeking Competitive Money League

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

2, Maybe 3 Managers Seeking Competitive Money League

Postby rhynowoody » Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Myself, and one or maybe two of my comrades are seeking a league to satisfy our thirst for fantasy baseball. We do so because our plans to create a league with some of our other friends has fallen through (apparently baseball is declining in popularity or some such nonsense...).

Anyway, I've looked around the classifieds, and what I've seen is that the leagues requesting members that are somewhat close to what we're looking for, always only seem to need a single manager. So, I thought maybe "selling" three willing managers would be slightly easier, then wading through leagues only needing a single manager. Even so, I'm sure this is a long shot, and I'm not expecting much of a bite.

That being said, we do have some specifics we are looking for, when it comes to a good home for our money and our teams, with the obvious being we want to participate in a competitive and fun league. Here's the rest of what we're looking for (or something close to this):

$20 - $30 Entries with 100% Payouts
A league that collects money using LeagueSafe
A 5X5 Roto League
Dynasty's are okay/preferable/though not necessary, as long as they are in their inaugural season (we would rather not fight over peoples leftovers)
Reasonable Rosters somewhat close to Yahoo or ESPN defaults, but it doesn't have to be those exact settings as long as they are fun and competitive
Protection against streaming (Game/Inning caps, etc.)
A Clear Definition of Rules BEFORE we join; none of this to be voted on garbage.
Free Agent Auction Bids
Snake Draft, since I've never done an Auction draft (I know, I know...)
Preferably a draft on, or around the weekend of 3/19 - 3/20, but this may be flexible, just let me know when the draft is, and I'll tell you if we can make it

If you think your league might be the right fit for me and my guys, respond here and/or contact me at ryan.d.woodworth[at]gmail.com with the league specifics. ;-D
Derrick Rose for M-V-P!

Go Cubs Go!
rhynowoody
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 2, Maybe 3 Managers Seeking Competitive Money League

Postby rhynowoody » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:07 am

I got some feedback, which is awesome! But let me clarify some things. We are looking to do a Roto league, not a H2H, and we want to do a Snake Draft, not an auction draft. :-o
Derrick Rose for M-V-P!

Go Cubs Go!
rhynowoody
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds