DRAFT IN 2 WEEKS, H2H, POINTS - 1 OPENING - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

DRAFT IN 2 WEEKS, H2H, POINTS - 1 OPENING

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

DRAFT IN 2 WEEKS, H2H, POINTS - 1 OPENING

Postby Jayfo1317 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm

I thought my league was finally filled, but I still have 1 guy I'd like to replace. This is a league that has been around for over 10 years. Your team would be yours...it's a redraft league. I've been cleaning house the past month trying to build the best league I can. I've already recruited 6 new damn good GMs to the league, and need 1 more.

I'm looking to add the best possible competitors I can find. If you've played in the past and done well; this league is for you. I want owners who are on the site daily and always ready to talk trades or trash.

I love fantasy and run a fun creative competitive league. We rarely have openings, and I'm not just looking to take anyone who replies. I want an owner with experience and knows the game. We currently have owners all over the country...Ohio, Kentucky, Texas, Mass, Illinois and Oregon. This is not an easy league to win.

Here are a few league details:

H2H points
16 teams
4 divisions
2 AL/NL divisions (in name only - player pool from both AL and NL)
8 teams make playoffs
Weekly Top Scorer wins $25
Live online redraft each year
Daily lineups
Semi-weekly match ups (2 games per week)
Was on CBS, but switching to Fantrax this coming season
$125 per team, LEAGUE SAFE used
Division winners, weekly top scorers, playoff winners each round, world series winners all make money...Winner of League usually gets around $500-800 on average
Also have a pool after the fantasy season is over where each of the playoff teams select a real MLB team in a playoff pool...if your team wins the world series, you win the remaining $100

I want 16 great owners. If interested, please email me your fantasy experience, how you've done in your leagues, how many years you've played, etc.

Email me if interested, and I will send you the complete rules for this season.

This is really a league for elite owners. It's fun, but it's also hardcore.

Thanks a lot,
Jay Estes
Kettering OH
Jay-Estes@att.net
(937) 212-8835
Jayfo1317
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Football

Return to Classifieds