What exactly is H2H w/points in Yahoo? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Beginner's Forum

What exactly is H2H w/points in Yahoo?

What exactly is H2H w/points in Yahoo?

Postby pandainferno » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:34 pm

Ok. I've been playing versions of fantasy sports for over 20 years now, but I just can't find a definitive answer as to how Yahoo's H2H w/points calculates the win-loss records for the week???

I was under impression that it worked the same way as Yahoo football in that you assign points to stats and at the end of the week the team with the most points wins! At least that's how I interpret this article from Yahoo.. http://sports.yahoo.com/fantasy/mlb/news?slug=be-h2htips022708

But when I look at the league overview page the setup looks a lot like a Yahoo Basketball league with W-L-T and you're awarded a win for each category you outscore your opponent in....This is not what I'm looking for!!!

Am I missing something??

I've set it up as a Head to Head Points league, assigned points to all the stats categories we'll be using, and everything looks right so am I just confused??

Is anyone out there that has played in a Yahoo H2H w/points Baseball league that can give me some answers??

Thanks in advance
pandainferno
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: What exactly is H2H w/points in Yahoo?

Postby Mikeh106 » Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:58 pm

You want a Yahoo Head-To-Head - One Win League if you want to get one win per week. I played in one last year and that's exactly what we got - one win or loss per week in a head-to-head points format.
Mikeh106
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Beginner's Forum