We are doing the 3rd season of our league with the above referenced format (5x5 R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG/W,SV,K,ERA,WHIP, Re-Draft, MLB Universe, Roto, Daily roster changes) and need a few new owners. Details of league are as follows:
Platform: CBS Fantasy Sports
Entry Fee + Payout: $163 Entry where $150 is allocated toward $1,800 prize pool and $13 toward the cost of CBS League ($160 total). All entry fees will be deposited into Leaguesafe.com for holding until the end of season.
Payout is 1st Place $1,080, 2nd Place $450, 3rd Place $270
Rules are fairly standard; with the exception being that players are constantly on waivers, which are then processed every night. There are NO free agents in this league. The rest are as follows:
Draft: • Live Draft, 3/27/10 07:00 pm ET.
• 27 Rounds, with 150 seconds between picks.
• Draft robot enabled - picks are made automatically for teams that let the clock expire.
Player Pool: AL and NL Players.
Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, 4 OF, U, 8 P and 7 Bench.
Eligibility: Players are eligible at their primary position, plus positions they've played 20 games last year or 5 games this year.
Transactions: • Lineups may be set daily up to 5 minutes before gametime.
• Owners may set lineups and change players' positions from a list of their eligible positions.
• Add/drops are handled by a waivers process.
• The waivers process runs on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
• Dropped players remain on waivers for at least 1 day(s).
• Trades are subject to a 2-day voting period, where at most 4 objections are allowed. Trades receiving more than 4 objections are sent to the commissioner for approval.
• No trades can be made after the trade deadline of 11:59 pm et 8/10/10.
Min/Max: Max IP: 1575
Max Games played per position: 162
Feel free to contact me with any questions! Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
for any inquiries or if you are interesting in joining! A huge plus if you are already familiar with Leaguesafe and how it works.