30 team dynasty league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

30 team dynasty league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

30 team dynasty league

Postby bxshock718 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:51 pm

I have a free 30 team dynasty league that just opened and is looking for GMs. In this league, you pick one of the 30 MLB teams and use that team's roster from the end of the 2010 season to create your roster. You get to keep any players with fewer than 6 years of service time, where a year of service time is a year when the player had 130 ABs or pitched either 50 innings or 25 games. You also get to keep one player with more than 6 years of service time of your choice. Players will be paid according to their service time. Once they complete 6 years of service time they will become free agents. Free agents can be signed to deals lasting one to four years. There will also be minor leagues, an amateur draft, a rule 5 draft, and lots more to keep this league both fun and realistically close to an actual GM experience.
Only serious players who can commit to a year-round league are wanted. Please email me at bxshock718@yahoo.com and state why you think you'd be an asset to the league, as well as your preference in teams. Previous experience in dynasty or other similar leagues is preferred, but not required. Once I get your email I will decide whether to send you the link to our proboards site, which will include the complete rules, and you may sign up and choose your team there. Please note that I cannot guarantee you will get your first-choice team, because they will be given out on a first come, first served basis when you sign up on the proboards site.
bxshock718
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: 30 team dynasty league

Postby bxshock718 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:37 pm

The league is about half full. Need more managers! Please join. It will be a great, active league.
bxshock718
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Wrong Forum!

Postby WebHamster » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:31 pm

This thread has been eaten by the Webhamster. This typically happens to solitary posts that move too far away from their own kind. Please repost your question or issue in the appropriate forum where it can dwell among the herd of similar threads and where the mods will bravely protect it from the mean rodents. And please ... do not feed the Webhamster! Thank you.
WebHamster
Service Robot
Service Robot

CafeholicCafe Writer
(Past Year: 460)

Return to Baseball Leftovers