How was my offseason? - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions

How was my offseason?

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

How was my offseason?

Postby triple3play » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:41 pm

Its a H2H points dynasty league with no salary or contracts. We start 4 OF and 1 UTL spot and you can have 12 SP and 4 RP on your big league roster. We have a 18 player minor league system.

Starting Roster: C-Suzuki, 1B-MCab, 2B-Prado, 3B-Beltre, SS-Rollins, OF-Choo, OF-Cruz, OF-Victorino, OF-Bruce/Hunter, UTL-Span
SP-Latos, Lilly, J. Sanchez, C. Lewis, B. Anderson, Beckett, Wainwright, Buchcholz, Cahill, Chacin, Floyd, Gallardo, J. Vasquez
RP-Bell, Marmol, Feliz

My trades: Recieved Prince Fielder for Clay Buchholz and Moustakas - - Fielder now replaces span as my UTL
Recieved Cuddyer for Beltre-I have Youk comming back and regaining 3B eligibity so that trade was to get a decent player that
qualifies at 3B, 1B, and OF
Received Kemp and Travis Snider for Bruce and Floyd. Hellickson has to be promoted to my big leagues which means i would have
had to trade/drop a pitcher to make room for him, so you can look at it as a Floyd/HellBoy trade
Received Ianetta and Alexi Ramirez for Kurt Suzuki- Carlos Santana is now my starting C comming back from injury
Received Sabathia for Choo - didnt really want to do it but Wainwright went down and i wanted someone to replace him.

Minor league/FA draft: Kipnis, Banuelos, Gary Sanchez, Brett Jackson, JJ Putz, Kenley Jansen, and Segura

Final Roster: C-Santana, 1B-MCab, 2B-Prado, SS-Rollins/Ramirez, 3B-Youk, OF-Kemp, OF-Cruz, OF-Heyward, OF-Victorino, UTL-Fielder
SP-Latos, Lilly, J Sanchez, C Lewis, Anderson, Beckett, Sabathia, Cahill, Chacin, Hellickson, Gallardo, J Vasquez
RP-Bell, Marmol. Feliz, Putz
triple3play
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 4)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: How was my offseason?

Postby avsfan4ever33 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:50 pm

Looks like you had a fairly productive offseason. I wouldn't have dealt Beltre for Cuddyer, nor Choo for Sabathia, but I can see why you did in the case of the CC trade. I think you won all of your other deals.
avsfan4ever33
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicEagle EyeSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Draft, Trade, Keeper and Waivers Questions