Charlie Sheen Radio Meltdown - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Charlie Sheen Radio Meltdown

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Charlie Sheen Radio Meltdown

Postby Mookie4ever » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:49 pm

Robert Downey did this much better years ago. Sheen is a rank amateur. Even his dad could teach him a thing or two about how to do a drug assisted meltdown with class.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby lastingsgriller » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:11 pm

charlie sheen channeling allan iverson..

He claimed he never missed a day’s shooting: “Not a day that cost anybody any money,” he said. “I missed practice. We’re talking about practice ... practice is for amateurs, you know?”
Follow me on the twit! @chadmiller16
lastingsgriller
General Manager
General Manager

Cafe WriterCafe Ranker
(Past Year: 166)

Postby Tavish » Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:18 pm

Caught some of the clips of him on the Today show. The guy is absolute gold. LINK

In terms of a relapse, Sheen seems to argue that such a thing isn't even possible. "I just won't do it," he said. "I will not believe that if I do something, then I have to follow a certain path because it was written ... for normal people, people that aren't special, people that don't have tiger blood and Adonis DNA," adding that those who have relapsed are "fools" and "trolls."

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby bigh0rt » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:23 pm

bigh0rt
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe MusketeerWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 357)

Postby AquaMan2342 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:58 pm

AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby AquaMan2342 » Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:21 pm

AquaMan2342
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

EditorCafeholicCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb Supporter
Location: Searchin for my mainline....I couldn't hit it sideways

Postby wrveres » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:32 pm

The Lake Elsinore Storm Professional Baseball Team today officially invited actor Charlie Sheen to participate in a different kind of rehab, one that will recognize the former on-screen pitcher and star of "Major League" with a "Charlie Sheen-co de Mayo" promotion. This special occasion, held on May 5, 2011, is fittingly a Thirsty Thursday promotion featuring one dollar beers and Coke products. On this festive night, fans can expect a full slate of fun to highlight the antics of the beloved star of "Two and a Half Men."

Mr. Sheen, his entourage and "goddesses" are formally invited to attend this night of baseball, Charlie and fun. Pregame plans for the Charlie Sheen-co de Mayo Night include a limited edition bobblehead immortalizing the Hollywood icon, a "Wild Thing" glasses giveaway as well as retiring, for the season, his number 99 from his legendary role as closer Ricky Vaughn. Other promotional elements will include an in-game taco eating contest, a Rehab-style party on the exclusive Tiki Terrace featuring #tigerblood cocktails and a two-for-one Ho Hos special.

"As with any rehab assignment, we're here to help Charlie embrace that '#winning' feeling," said Chris Jones, Vice President/General Manager of the Storm. "Also, as a show of support, we welcome all current cast and crew members to the ballpark that night for only two and a half cents."
25                "Love the Padres"
Rafael

Dodgers FAIL|Mets FAIL|Canada FAIL
wrveres
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterEagle EyeInnovative MemberCafe Musketeer
(Past Year: 757)

Postby The Artful Dodger » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm annoyed by the local coverage Charlie Sheen is getting here, but I have to admit all the clips I've seen from his interviews are classic. Delusional narcissism at its finest.
The Artful Dodger
Chief Wikitect
Chief Wikitect

CafeholicResponse TeamFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 671)

Postby Tavish » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:55 pm

The Artful Dodger wrote:Delusional narcissism at its finest.

Your normal brain just can't process him.

Bury me a Royal.
Tavish
Mod in Retirement
Mod in Retirement

CafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterWeb Supporter
(Past Year: 26)

Postby ayebatter » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:06 pm

wrveres wrote:
The Lake Elsinore Storm Professional Baseball Team today officially invited actor Charlie Sheen to participate in a different kind of rehab, one that will recognize the former on-screen pitcher and star of "Major League" with a "Charlie Sheen-co de Mayo" promotion. This special occasion, held on May 5, 2011, is fittingly a Thirsty Thursday promotion featuring one dollar beers and Coke products. On this festive night, fans can expect a full slate of fun to highlight the antics of the beloved star of "Two and a Half Men."

Mr. Sheen, his entourage and "goddesses" are formally invited to attend this night of baseball, Charlie and fun. Pregame plans for the Charlie Sheen-co de Mayo Night include a limited edition bobblehead immortalizing the Hollywood icon, a "Wild Thing" glasses giveaway as well as retiring, for the season, his number 99 from his legendary role as closer Ricky Vaughn. Other promotional elements will include an in-game taco eating contest, a Rehab-style party on the exclusive Tiki Terrace featuring #tigerblood cocktails and a two-for-one Ho Hos special.

"As with any rehab assignment, we're here to help Charlie embrace that '#winning' feeling," said Chris Jones, Vice President/General Manager of the Storm. "Also, as a show of support, we welcome all current cast and crew members to the ballpark that night for only two and a half cents."

Hahahahahahah, I don't think I can miss this, it's only an hours drive away. ;-D
So-Cal 25 Club _762_
ayebatter

ModeratorCafeholicResponse TeamMock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 1374)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk