In case your still in the market for a league:
$30 Entry Fees to be collected through LeagueSafe!
100% Payouts to be distributed as such:
4th Place - $30
3rd Place - $60
2nd Place - $90
1st Place - $180
League Office: http://games.espn.go.com/flb/leagueoffi ... eId=194957
(Make sure to check out the settings!)
League Constitution: http://bit.ly/faVflb
The 10 Commandments: http://bit.ly/e4Dz47
Date: Tue, Mar 29, 2011
Time: 7:00 PM ET
C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Relevant Keeper Info:
1. Following the conclusion of every season, each GM can protect up to 3 players from their end of season roster, by designating them a Franchise Player (FP).
2. All player salary/keeper prices are established at the day of the draft. Any player not drafted has a salary of $1 and a keeper price of $8, regardless of what the winning free agent auction bid was. All drafted players keep their salary & keeper price whether they are kept, traded, or dropped and picked up off of waivers.
3. Any player that is designated a keeper will have his salary increased by $7 for the following year. Therefore, a $12 player that is designated a keeper would have a $19 value for the following season.
4. Players designated keepers must not exceed $20. This includes the $7 salary increase.
5. As a result of previously stated keeper rules, a franchise player can only be kept a maximum of 2 consecutive seasons.
Example: Player A was drafted for $1 in Year One. Player A is kept in Year Two for $8 and Year Three for $15. In Year Four the value of Player A would be $22 and exceed the $20 Keeper Cap, and thus cannot be kept.
6. Franchise Players must be designated before the Keeper Lock Date. The Keeper Lock Date is, and shall always be set for March 1, 11PM ET.
Email me at ryan.d.woodworth[at]gmail.com if you're interested in joining or to request more information. If you are looking for an invite, please include the following information:
Projected Team Name
Short bio, including fantasy history