MLB At Bat Application - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Baseball Leftovers

MLB At Bat Application

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

MLB At Bat Application

Postby BJSFAN123 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Did anyone use this last season on your phone? How much is it and what exactly do you get? From what I can see, you get one live game streamed to you every day, audio of all games, and updated news. Do you also get pitch by pitch gameday feature?
BJSFAN123
General Manager
General Manager

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: MLB At Bat Application

Postby triple3play » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Ive bought it the last two years and i have no complaints whatsover, especially for what you pay. (i think it was $10) You can listen to every game live, and most times you can choose which teams broadcasters youd like to listen to. I beleive you get one game streamed live everyday but i never used that. You also get the pith by pitch tracker thing. I would usually listen to one game while watching another in pitch by pitch. for $10 you cant go wrong
triple3play
College Coach
College Coach

Postby Tread42 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:14 pm

I've purchased it the last two years as well and feel it's the best app I buy annually. I also subscribe to the MLB.TV so being able to watch on the iPhone was a good bonus while at work.
Regards,

Tread42
Tread42
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 3)

Postby neoforce » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:23 pm

Baseball has always been a radio sport for me. Oh I love watching too, but I love the audio. Before my iphone, I purchased the audio only on line product from mlb.com so I could listen to any game. But with the iphone, I love that now I can listen to any game anywhere.

So, since I already was an audio type of guy, it was a natural thing for me and I love the app. The other features of it, like game tracking, video, streaming some games are fine add ons, but for me the reason to buy was to listen to games.
There are a few things with the New York Yankees that never change. That's pride, tradition, and most of all, we have the greatest fans in the world. -Derek Jeter, 9/21/08 -- last words from old Yankee Stadium
neoforce
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Eagle Eye
(Past Year: 1)

Postby TheMeadiator724 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Just bought it for 2011. It was 14.99 I believe. Still a bargain. Looking forward to really making good use of this Iphone! :-)
TheMeadiator724
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Postby GiantsFan14 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:42 pm

you can link it to mlb.tv on android this year, but does anyone know if it's going to require flash to get the video? if so i may need to buy a new phone.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 426)

Postby Skin Blues » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:49 pm

Just bought it. Hopefully the video quality of the games is decent, although I can't imagine watching too many.
Skin Blues
General Manager
General Manager

(Past Year: 110)

Postby cs3 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:36 am

im just wondering if the battery on any android powered phone will last the length of an entire game vidoecast.
I know on my OG droid that if i play angry birds for an hour at work i kill at least half the battery
cs3
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby silverZ » Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Just to clarify, on the andriod you still get all of the radio broadcasts and gameday pitch by pitch right? I don't have MLB.tv...
Here's the pitch on the way, a swing and a belt! Left field! Way back! BLUE JAYS WIN!
silverZ
General Manager
General Manager

Mock(ing) Drafter
(Past Year: 73)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:49 pm

silverZ wrote:Just to clarify, on the andriod you still get all of the radio broadcasts and gameday pitch by pitch right? I don't have MLB.tv...

yup, along with video highlights as well.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 426)

Next

Return to Baseball Leftovers