Diplomacy- Winner England (Titanfan) - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Diplomacy- Winner England (Titanfan)

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Diplomacy, Fall 1901

Postby TitanFan07 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby WaCougMBS » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:35 pm

Man, this day has been a circus for me with the snowpocalypse and some stupid busywork at the office - sorry again to those I haven't gotten back to yet :-/

Hoping work calms down after dinner time, but I'll at least get to things after work and have some stuff out via PM before I hit the hay tonight
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby bleach168 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:44 am

TitanFan07 wrote:This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S

That's why I prefer to just solo it. Can only get stabbed in the front that way. :-D
"And so he spoke, and so he spoke, that lord of Castamere. But now the rains weep o'er his hall, with no one there to hear." - The Rains of Castamere
bleach168
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicFantasy Expert
(Past Year: 50)

Postby bigken117 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:04 am

bleach168 wrote:
TitanFan07 wrote:This game is worse than mafia. You can't really trust anyone until you see the moves they make. And even then... :-S

That's why I prefer to just solo it. Can only get stabbed in the front that way. :-D

High comedic value for the irony in that post bleach :-b

Jacoby Ellsbury - Sponsored by the Fantasy Baseball Cafe!

Play Pick 3!

Follow the Cafe on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook
bigken117
Bouncer
Bouncer

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyePick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 254)

Postby Dan Lambskin » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:37 am

bigken117 wrote:
bleach168 wrote:

Ken you should use your admin powers to change his title from General Manager to Puppet Master :-b
Dan Lambskin
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeLucky Ladders ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerMatchup Meltdown SurvivorTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 1)

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 am

Dan Lambskin wrote:
bigken117 wrote:
bleach168 wrote:

Ken you should use your admin powers to change his title from General Manager to Puppet Master :-b

lol +1
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby wake » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Just a heads up that I'm going to need build/disband orders from anyone who gains or loses supply centers after this turn. The quicker everyone can get those orders into me, the sooner I can get the Spring 1902 map up.

If you're not going to be around tonight/early tomorrow but already know what you'd want to build/retreat without seeing the Fall 1901 moves, you can give me those orders early as well.
wake
Major League Manager
Major League Manager

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:41 pm

wake wrote:Just a heads up that I'm going to need build/disband orders from anyone who gains or loses supply centers after this turn. The quicker everyone can get those orders into me, the sooner I can get the Spring 1902 map up.

If you're not going to be around tonight/early tomorrow but already know what you'd want to build/retreat without seeing the Fall 1901 moves, you can give me those orders early as well.

So what's the exact order of events so we're clear here? After orders are due and the subsequent moves are made, then do we place new units and then retreat or vice versus? Anything else I left out?
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:52 pm

wake wrote:Just a heads up that I'm going to need build/disband orders from anyone who gains or loses supply centers after this turn. The quicker everyone can get those orders into me, the sooner I can get the Spring 1902 map up.

I would like to build in Brest, Paris, Munich, Berlin and Venice please.
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 301)

Postby TitanFan07 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:I would like to build in Brest, Paris, Munich, Berlin and Venice please.

Smart man choosing to stay off my island paradise. ;-D
TitanFan07
College Coach
College Coach

(Past Year: 7)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk