$50 contract league/Brand new - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

$50 contract league/Brand new

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

$50 contract league/Brand new

Postby quinn2021 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Hello everyone. Myself and another owner from a league I'm in have decided to make a contract keeper league. The basis for the original MLB draft will be the current MLB contracts of players. When a player's contract is up they go directly to free agency and everyone has a shot at him. The salary cap is $150 million. There is no limit to the size of your roster but you have to stay under $150m. Anyways, a starting roster will consist of C, 1B, 2B, SS, 3B, OF, OF, OF, U, U on offense and SP, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P. There will be daily roster moves with season limits of 1,500 innings pitched and 162 games at each position, as it will be a straight points league. We will also have a deep minor league system that is explained in the league rules. The cost is $50 a year with $10 from each person, each year going into the 3-year prize pool. That is explained in the rules as well. We will use leaguesafe.com for money and just let me know if you are interested and I can send out the rules. Thanks. My e-mail is colinquinn20@gmail.com.
quinn2021
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: $50 contract league/Brand new

Postby quinn2021 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Just bumping this back up. We have eight owners and are looking for 4-6 more before we get everything going. Let me know if you are interested.
quinn2021
T-Ball Trainer

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds