NEW auction money keeper league on Yahoo! -- need at least 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

NEW auction money keeper league on Yahoo! -- need at least 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

NEW auction money keeper league on Yahoo! -- need at least 3

Postby clubhouseotter20 » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 pm

I'm starting a new auction keeper money league this year and we are in need of at least three managers. The entry fee is $50 and it will be collected and invested into http://www.leaguesafe.com. At the end of the year they will distribute the money as designated by the league. Most of the guys in league have been playing fantasy baseball together for several years even though we don't know each other personally.

We have our own league forum and a website is planned to be launched shortly.

We are currently discussing rules and settings, but here is what we have established thus far:

Draft Type: Auction
Max. Teams: 14
Scoring Type: Rotisserie
Player Universe: All baseball
Max. Moves: 40
Max. Trades: No maximum
Waiver Type: FAAB w/ Continual rolling list tiebreak
Max. Games Played: No maximum
Max. Innings Pitched: No maximum
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, MI, CI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTIL, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P,P BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL (30-man roster with 22 starters)
Batters Stat Categories: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG
Pitchers Stat Categories: W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP
In-season Salary Cap (to be managed manually): $320-$325 (still deciding)

Auction Budget: $300
Number of Keepers: minimum of 3, maximum of 6 OR a set number of 6 (still deciding)
Keeper Escalators: first year: $3; second year: $5; third year: $7; each additional year: $10
Free Agent Keeper: $8 ($5 + keeper increase)
Waiver Claim Keeper: FAAB price, original auction price, or keeper price; whichever is higher
Trades: Auction/keeper value carries over
Waived players: Auction/keeper value carries over
Transaction Fee: Free

Entry Fee: $50 -- 14 teams x $50 per team = $700 total prize pot
Payment Due Date: Around second week of March
Pay Out: $25 to the leader, point-wise, at the All-Star Break; $25 to the most improved team, point-wise, from the All-Star Break to the end of the season; $375 to the first place team in final standings; $150 to the second place team; $100 to the third place team; $25 to the winner of a lottery for teams finishing 4th-11th. The bottom three teams are not eligible for the lottery.

Note: We are still deciding on a draft date & time, but attendance is mandatory. We will be drafting on Yahoo! and it will likely take 3-4 hours to complete.

If you are interested please email me (my email address is posted below). I'm looking for the most active, competitive, dedicated, respectful, and knowledgeable managers out there. I will screen everyone who applies and I'll choose the person who I feel is most fit for my league.

My email address is: nerdherd020@aol.com

Please include the entire URL to your Yahoo Fantasy Profile.

Thanks!
clubhouseotter20
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds