Mafia Game VII - Day 3 - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2014 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to General Talk

Mafia Game VII - Day 3

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Re: Mafia Game VII - Day 3

Postby WaCougMBS » Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:25 pm

Mookie4ever wrote:My first ever game of mafia I won as ISK. Was it last year or the year before?

I think it was the year before because I don't remember anyone getting closer than Inuk and I since I started playing.
2012 H2HWS West A champion
WaCougMBS
Radio Pimp
Radio Pimp

Radio PimpEditorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterCafe RankerMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeWeb SupporterCafecasterFootball ModPick 3 Weekly WinnerLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 12)
Home Cafe: Football

Postby Mookie4ever » Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:19 pm

WaCougMBS wrote:
Mookie4ever wrote:My first ever game of mafia I won as ISK. Was it last year or the year before?

I think it was the year before because I don't remember anyone getting closer than Inuk and I since I started playing.

wow. It was 4 years ago. JTwood was pecked to death by Blue Jays, BrewCrew was "...as day 4 started terrified townies discovered BrewCrew face down in an open barrel of maple syrup. drowned. to death. discovered near the body was a passport for somebody named mookie4ever, a t-shirt that said "buckner is my bitch" and a confused moose. under questioning all that the moose would say is "moooooooooookie"" and another was beaten to death with a hockey stick. They still didn't find me :-b
Mookie4ever
Head Moderator
Head Moderator

ModeratorCafeholicFantasy ExpertCafe WriterMock(ing) DrafterEagle EyeCafe SpotterHockey ModBasketball ModFootball ModMatchup Meltdown ChampionPick 3 Weekly WinnerSweet 16 SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 280)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Postby thedude » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:42 am

lastingsgriller wrote:b) I don't think anyone sniffed me out as ISK. the mafia just got lucky when they were trying to kill a townie.

Don't hate on the fact that i killed you twice as the baddie (well j35j killed you once, but I suggested it) :-D . This game was your best performance, IMO. Nice job. ;-D
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:26 am

this is what happens when the town doesn't have me on their side. oh man was cougs obvious and i can't believe you guys actually killed off urban.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby jfg » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 am

Give me two reasons why Urban was an obvious townie.
jfg
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicGolden Eagle EyeMatchup Meltdown SurvivorLucky Ladders Weekly WinnerTrivia Time Trial Monthly Winner
(Past Year: 86)

Postby urbanbreez » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:32 am

jfg wrote:Give me two reasons why Urban was an obvious townie.

you can't be serious.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby Inukchuk » Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:41 pm

urbanbreez wrote:

you can't be serious.

That kill shot on Dan day 1 really made it easy for us to paint you as a baddie. The town was basically doomed from day 1 with the investigator lynching, though. That was a really tough blow to come back from.
abrunn11... the place to go for all your sig needs...
Inukchuk
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicCafe WriterMock(ing) Drafter
Location: Coming down on this hospital like the hammer of Thor

Postby GiantsFan14 » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Inukchuk wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:

you can't be serious.

That kill shot on Dan day 1 really made it easy for us to paint you as a baddie. The town was basically doomed from day 1 with the investigator lynching, though. That was a really tough blow to come back from.

the kill shot on dan day 1 is the reason he wasn't a mafia. mafia are almost never that reckless. plus coug was pretty obvious and you could tell by his interaction with urban that they were probably not on the same side.
@FBC_GiantsFan14 on Twitter
GiantsFan14
Baseball Scribe
Baseball Scribe

EditorCafeholicResponse TeamCafe WriterGraphics ExpertMock(ing) DrafterWeb SupporterPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 427)

Postby urbanbreez » Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:45 pm

GiantsFan14 wrote:
Inukchuk wrote:
urbanbreez wrote:you can't be serious.

the kill shot on dan day 1 is the reason he wasn't a mafia. mafia are almost never that reckless. plus coug was pretty obvious and you could tell by his interaction with urban that they were probably not on the same side.

EXACTLY. why in the blue hell would an experienced player draw that much attention to himself unless he was just a regular townie? i called out inuk as mafia. he put that sneaky swing vote on day1 (not a single person listened) always more suspicious that the kill shot in the early statges.

i wasn't wise to coug until he made that glaring post where he was trying incredibly hard to side with the dude. said something like "since thedude and i are on the same team blah blah" i knew right then that boy wasn't right but it was too late for me to do anything about it.

lastings..can't lie, i had no idea.
urbanbreez
General Manager
General Manager

CafeholicLucky Ladders Weekly Winner

Postby thedude » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:03 pm

urbanbreez wrote:i wasn't wise to coug until he made that glaring post where he was trying incredibly hard to side with the dude. said something like "since thedude and i are on the same team blah blah" i knew right then that boy wasn't right but it was too late for me to do anything about it.

lastings..can't lie, i had no idea.

Yeah. That sat with me wrong with me too. If Titan and m16a (who was acting like sketchy mafia all game) hadn't vote for cougs I would have taken a closer look at him.

I ended up ignoring cougs, stupidly, and voting for m16 instead.
"I do not think baseball of today is any better than it was 30 years ago... I still think Radbourne is the greatest of the pitchers." John Sullivan 1914-Old athletes never change.
thedude
Hall of Fame Hero
Hall of Fame Hero

CafeholicPick 3 Weekly Winner
(Past Year: 2)

PreviousNext

Return to General Talk