Looking for NL or AL only auction $ league - Fantasy Baseball Cafe 2015 Fantasy Baseball Cafe
100% Deposit Bonus for Cafe Members!

Return to Classifieds

Looking for NL or AL only auction $ league

Moderator: Baseball Moderators

Looking for NL or AL only auction $ league

Postby usabaseballfan » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:44 pm

This is what I am looking for:

AL Only or NL only auction league
Daily Lineups
5x5 standard roto

If you have any openings in a league like this, please email me at marcustiempo@hotmail.com
usabaseballfan
Softball Supervisor
Softball Supervisor

(Past Year: 10)
Home Cafe: Baseball

Re: Looking for NL or AL only auction $ league

Postby martylaz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:44 pm

Hi,

Our 25 year old Roto AL keeper league is currently looking for two new owners. We recently posted information about our league, which is presented below. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

martylaz1@gmail.com

Los Angeles Based AL Only Money League needs two owners
by martylaz on Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Our Los Angeles-based 10 team AL fantasy baseball keeper league that has been operating for 25 years has openings for two owners. The league uses standard Rotisserie rules, with a few minor exceptions. The new owners would have the option of taking over one of two existing teams or starting from scratch at the draft. Both available teams have a good base of keeper players for 2011, with a maximum of 12 keepers per team. The up front cost is $100, which goes towards your initial $65 roster cost and stat service fees. Each team has 24 players and a hard salary cap of $90 during the year. We have an auction draft that takes place in Long Beach. All food and beverages are provided by the League.

Most of the current owners have been in the league for 20+ years, and it is a friendly, competitive league. Five of the eight owners live in the LA area, while the remaining three live in different parts of the US.

Please contact me if you are interested in joining our league.

Thanks.
martylaz
Little League Legend
Little League Legend

Home Cafe: Baseball

Return to Classifieds